Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one "ruined" the back door link. Give me a break. Anyone with a clue on FNL's Dev team saw what was happening to their servers and they fixed it in a few days. You'd have to be an idiot to think that was going to last forever.
No its very evident that a few people ruined the link, check all the boards about this.  You got guys posting the link directly to FNL twitter, blowin it up on all these boards...you are very wrong it worked up until the last Tuesday restock and it went viral and it ruined it for the rest of us who book marked the link and kept quiet!!!

I mean now you can't even get the damn Stealth (Joker) 3s on Finishline without it crashing...huge problem!!!

No its very evident that a few people ruined the link, check all the boards about this.  You got guys posting the link directly to FNL twitter, blowin it up on all these boards...you are very wrong it worked up until the last Tuesday restock and it went viral and it ruined it for the rest of us who book marked the link and kept quiet!!!

I mean now you can't even get the damn Stealth (Joker) 3s on Finishline without it crashing...huge problem!!!

Give me a break. FNL knew what was up. They weren't in a rush and it was shut down 4 business days after it dropped. That's pretty standard to patch a hole like that. I do this for a living, and I'm sure their devs were aware of what's up. They didn't catch wind 6 days after on social media and were shocked by this development. Some of you guys need to stick to what you know, which isn't the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom