Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid $240 for mine after my connect couldn't come thru & had to talk the guy down from $300,thought i paid too much(& in hindsight i did),but looking on how limited this shoe was(at least in Miami) i didn't do too bad,hopefully i can snag 1 more pair for the same price or less.

just messaged a guy on Ebay to make an offer on his pair. he told me that he wants $400 shipped minimum...I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, this release is a monster lol

just messaged a guy on Ebay to make an offer on his pair. he told me that he wants $400 shipped minimum...I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, this release is a monster lol

depending on size you can find some better pricing buy it now on ebay i think...what size you in for?

Pissed off I had a pair on lock drank a lil to much last night with wifey and didn't set alarm woke up 30 min late and connect thought I didn't want the
Drank a lil too much hahaha ! Sounds like you a lot too much it aint wifey's fault that's 100% on you not being responsible enough to not drink prior. If I had a pair on lock no way I am messing that up.

I did back when they were 220. Dude said they're still awaiting shipment. Hopefully by the end of next week?
I preordered when it was $185 and they said they have to give me a refund. That site is on a whole bunch of ********. I've been emailing them back and forth trying to get a pair from them but they think they're doing me a favor by giving me a refund because that is how the "sneaker game is." 
mean.gif

mad.gif

ok this guy just message me to buy a pair of banned 1 from me and i told him i won't sell any...then this is what he sent me....got2havemykicks
Today at 4:24 pm
Well you need to stop acting youre shoes size because im old enough to be youre paps. i dont like how youre showing off youre fake banned 1's on the royal 1 thread, thats an infraction and you could be removed from nt community by methodman. now delete those fakes. As for sneakers ive been buying since i came out of my moms womb thats 1980 ok top that

ok this guy just message me to buy a pair of banned 1 from me and i told him i won't sell any...then this is what he sent me....got2havemykicks
Well you need to stop acting youre shoes size because im old enough to be youre paps. i dont like how youre showing off youre fake banned 1's on the royal 1 thread, thats an infraction and you could be removed from nt community by methodman. now delete those fakes. As for sneakers ive been buying since i came out of my moms womb thats 1980 ok top that
blasphemy you typed that yourself.

ha! How pathetic. 33 year old acting like a 15 year old.

LOL WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom