Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from Hanon shipped; has anybody dealt with them before? Sort of nervous about the VAT tax, but I heard that anything under $200 doesn't really get messed with. 

My pair from Hanon shipped; has anybody dealt with them before? Sort of nervous about the VAT tax, but I heard that anything under $200 doesn't really get messed with. 

You mean customs, VAT and customs are two different things.

WCS does the same thing.. they will have pre-orders up for shoes that don't even have solid info.. but site is 100% legit 

but back to the these.. i still have hope just waiting for a certain email 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i got breds and concords from them. I was lucky and didn't get hit with customs. But i have heard some people getting hit with customs. 

i got my pair from JsForDays also got it much faster than any other website you guys ordered from....also it's run by ColdCity here on NT so stop hating. Talked to him many times. Don't trip about the Laney pre-order if it's inevitable theres an XI release and it'll be switched over if thats the case. have had many conversations.

the entire site sells authentic shoes so dont trip, i appreciate this site a lot and people got pairs at $215-$235 shipped if you don't sleep. Prices only go up close to RD or after.

View media item 276742

If he's making money on that site...wonder why his cheap *** low balled the hell out of me on my basically DS Galaxy KD IV. :lol:

i spoke with our italian friends, anyone who ordered from that site when i did, they said a courier has picked them up and should receive tracking soon
got the same response. hoping it wasn't just an automated email though. i can't take anymore disappointment.
laugh.gif

Got these from a spain site initially, but found out they won't take off/refund the VAT, it came out almost $290, it's too much for me, so I emailed em and got my refund. :smh:

for real that speed boat gif has me :rofl: that driver straight disappeared and i think that chick in the purple got knocked out :rofl: ..

Last edited:
i got my pair from JsForDays also got it much faster than any other website you guys ordered from....also it's run by ColdCity here on NT so stop hating. Talked to him many times. Don't trip about the Laney pre-order if it's inevitable theres an XI release and it'll be switched over if thats the case. have had many conversations.

the entire site sells authentic shoes so dont trip, i appreciate this site a lot and people got pairs at $215-$235 shipped if you don't sleep. Prices only go up close to RD or after.

View media item 276742

If he's making money on that site...wonder why his cheap *** low balled the hell out of me on my basically DS Galaxy KD IV. :lol:

DONT BE PETTY JADA

That was damn near a year ago & i still dont have them (in my correct sz)

couldnt win your og arguement so you gravedig a pm to get lulz :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
i was hearing Ghana is going to get a restock on these soon..gonna have to call up a homie over there to see if he can hook it up
happy.gif

The real culprits are sniper rsvp and sites like that. I won't even go into it though. They are worse than any reseller I've ever met (including New York company lol).

Adapt to change or get left behind.

Found a way to get ahead of others, nothing wrong with that.

Funny thing is I mentioned methods of RSVP'n and getting any Nikestore release online MONTHS ago to some people, those people laughed at me, fast forward to today, they don't have these and are furious about it.

Adapt to change or get left behind.

Found a way to get ahead of others, nothing wrong with that.

Funny thing is I mentioned methods of RSVP'n and getting any Nikestore release online MONTHS ago to some people, those people laughed at me, fast forward to today, they don't have these and are furious about it.
I vented to Nike already. They need recaptcha like they have on ticketmaster. Smh imagine buying sneakers will be as hard to get as concert tickets to see Ye and Jay (bad example bc those were way easier to get then royals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom