Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.

my parcel with backdoor is going through the customs check thru DHL's NY location.

haven't dealt with them before, but hope they're as lenient as their SF location when it comes to avoiding any holds.

Last edited:
Been offered Black/Varisty Red VI's, DS Concords, 88 Cements, Laker tix etc for my pair of Royals, not sure if any of these trades is worth it, i honestly wanna keep these.

the in between is passable but you will regret not trading for option 1 or 4 i guarantee it...laker tickets depending on where they are will get you a few pairs of royals
sarcasm?

yea man it was my birthday weekend, birthday was on the 14th so i left my school to come back home to NY to celebrate and get these shoes that i have been watching since the summer. I knew it was a risk trading with 3 people but it went out smoothly. I made sure everyone took tagged pics of the shoe and when at the post office took pics once again. Once i got my size 12. i sent the size 9 to guy who needed it and the guy who had the size 13 sent it to who needed it. everybody got their pairs yesterday and everyones happy. through being honest and getting everyones pairs i made 2 connects in diff parts of the country for future releases.
I wish I had a trade story like that.  I almost got jacked trying to size swap some entourage dunks with someone on ebay.  Had to threaten to send police to his job before he sent my shoes
mean.gif

hmm.

my parcel with backdoor is going through the customs check thru DHL's NY location.

haven't dealt with them before, but hope they're as lenient as their SF location when it comes to avoiding any holds.

Will probably be there for a couple days. I've never had issues with them and have bought some ~$250 items from overseas...no bill on anything and only one package was there for more than a day or 2.

My heart just Sank!!! .. i just checked my email and first thing i see is a paypal email i was like noooo i got refunded ... but it was about something else 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone bought from BD this morning before they sold out, got a cancellation?

worried they may cancel my order since I ordered this morning and checked out successfully

You should've took those Lakers tickets, depending on seating, flipped them, brought another pair of Royals, and still would've had ca$h in your pocket.

I really hope those were nosebleed seats

Some of ya dudes be hustlin ***-backwards .. :smh:

:lol: i could honestly hit any of these dudes up & take their trade if i want to, it's called weighing your options. I don't wanna just give these away, especially considering how thirsty people are to get a pair at the moment. Black/Red VI's may retro soon, Concords are nice but idk yet, 88's are rumored to drop again in March. Even if i flip the Laker tix, idk where i'd get another pair, there are virtually ZERO auctions on craigslist and im good on those ebay prices. These seem to be the most limited release since the Banneds, so it's hard to let em go.

Are the black red high strap good quality

in comparison to the royals & knicks NO

but they are decent if you dont want to spend 01 or banned money...

leaps & bounds better than the bullsvsceltics pack ...those bulls 1's are complete crap

Just received my pair from Livestock! I never had the chance to cop 85s or 01s, so these were a must-cop for me.  Glad I was able to get a pair (paid a little above retail, better than the re-sell prices though). I'm very happy with them!

hmm.

those bastards haven't replied to me. 2 emails over the course of the day and no refund on my account.

Last edited:
You should've took those Lakers tickets, depending on seating, flipped them, brought another pair of Royals, and still would've had ca$h in your pocket.

I really hope those were nosebleed seats

Some of ya dudes be hustlin ***-backwards .. :smh:

:lol: i could honestly hit any of these dudes up & take their trade if i want to, it's called weighing your options. I don't wanna just give these away, especially considering how thirsty people are to get a pair at the moment. Black/Red VI's may retro soon, Concords are nice but idk yet, 88's are rumored to drop again in March. Even if i flip the Laker tix, idk where i'd get another pair, there are virtually ZERO auctions on craigslist and im good on those ebay prices. These seem to be the most limited release since the Banneds, so it's hard to let em go.

Weighing your options? :rolleyes I guess

Last edited:
sneaker shields code 30OFF should still work for 30% off they just emailed me the code this morning so i don't see why it shouldn't.

laugh.gif
i could honestly hit any of these dudes up & take their trade if i want to, it's called weighing your options. I don't wanna just give these away, especially considering how thirsty people are to get a pair at the moment. Black/Red VI's may retro soon, Concords are nice but idk yet, 88's are rumored to drop again in March. Even if i flip the Laker tix, idk where i'd get another pair, there are virtually ZERO auctions on craigslist and im good on those ebay prices. These seem to be the most limited release since the Banneds, so it's hard to let em go.
So is this about trading for something you want or feel that you need or railing somebody in the process of getting what you want or need. You talking about thirst and what not. If you look at retail all the trades are a come up for you but, I smell................................ and the truth is..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom