Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

haha my local Redwood City spot has already sold they stock for $150. SMH :smh:
nono.gif

"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

^^^^your font sucks. Anyways, I reserved my pair today. I'm not happy w/ the quality, but it's still a classic OG colorway. The leather reminds me a lot of the white Air Max 90 retro, creases easily
You ain't gotta stare...go cop a pair!

Quote:
the same people that are complaining are the same people that are going to cop em regardless...

you know that true
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

all those people who keep their shoes ds shouldn't care what the quality is or how bad they'll crease, right? i mean, won't they'll just sit in a box or on a shelf somewhere. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

if you don't wear your shoes, do you care what the quality is? should you?

I'm copping two pairs. Seriously who cares about the quality or how the shoes are gonna crease like hell. Man up. Enjoy life my friends.

^^co-sign
-AnGeL_O

"aint got no dreads but got a big *** head,now shake dem dreads while i shake my head" - San Quin

Metaphor time.

You have a hook for bomb. Dude's pretty legit the first couple months. Only sells dank. He gives you 1/8 for $35. This is some high quality Grandaddy purp too. You grow loyal. All of a sudden he starts pushing his bammer, and instead of $35, he wants $40. What do you do?

Do you:
A, sit there and say, "at least I'm getting some bomb"?
B, tell other people to avoid said dealer and his shady dealings? But you continue buying.
C, do you go to another pushaman and get a better product at a better price?

I see some As, some B's, and some C's on this thread.

A's, let the B's and C's complain. They're not hurting you. You're still getting your product.
B's, your words are much stronger if action is taken.
C's, very extreme choice. But imo the smartest. Hope you have no regrets.

Anyway, you have to be a moron not to see how that situation applies to the situation with the Mars IVs. Just trying to clear up the situation w/ this post.

LOL

Quote:
These 4's are a steal at this price

:rofl:
roll.gif
My dude said STEAL. :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
When you paid $3.00 a gallon of gas did you ask the guy at the Exon station if the quality of this gas was better than last weeks $2.79??????????

Gas is a necessity. Unless you have a solar powered car, they got you by the nuts. JB ain't got it like Exxon.

Quote:
There is something to cry about, change your dipers.

I could hook you up with my Huggies connect...

Quote:
this is rediculous, quit b***** and whinin for gods sake. The quality isnt as good as we would like.....okay.... we get it...the price is too high...okay i hear you

if its that big a deal(and to some it looks like it is) then just dont buy the damn shoe. saves more for the rest of us.

Carl_thomas.jpg

Quote:
the same people that are complaining are the same people that are going to cop em regardless...

And the Knicks will make the playoffs...

Quote:
Seriously who cares about the quality or how the shoes are gonna crease like hell. Man up.

It's all your fault Gentry.

Quote:
Enjoy life my friends.

I'm good. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
JB is more like this: Say you have a dvd player at launch and pay 400 for it. 5 years later those same dvd players are still just as popular, but they cost 30-40 bucks a piece since they become cheaper to produce. The prices for them remain low until they become obsolete and are replaced by something else.

If this were JB, then they would charge you 400 initially, then 5 years later they would reduce production costs and then increase the price to 410-415. For what? The only explanation would be that since they have the hype and demand they are going to increase profits that never fell to begin with. It seems like only 10 bucks, but combined with low production costs, JB can surpass bill gates one day at the current level of hype.

That's not a credible example. JB/Nike doesn't sell Jordans for 5-10 years straight. They sell them once, and when they sell out, they're all gone until Nike/JB decides to retro them. A DVD player is sold continuously.
FS: AJ XIII fr blu/flnt gry 11 DS 11 $165 shipped
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11 $150 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new

Will footlocker be getting these? They double-box their shoes right? because I was thinking of getting from Eastbay but they send their packages in this type of bag.

TWC you killed it..... PReach my bro.... Preach.........

i agree with him all the way... i aint spending A G just 2 try to get some OG that someday will crumble on me.... no way im good

Quote:
are you mad cuz im rite? keep it real...

I'm always real.

The only people that seem "mad" are the ones who are tired of the complaining. I'm good.

Are some of the people complaining gonna cop? Of course. A lot of people admitted that they aren't totally satisfied and that the quality sucks, but they are coppin' anyway. But just because some people are willing to look past their disappointment doesn't mean EVERYONE will follow suit.

As for me, I wouldn't/won't pay for them. Would I accept them as a gift? Of course. Free is free. Am I beastin' for the Mars? :smh:
nono.gif
Will I be in line for the Mars? :smh:
nono.gif
Will I be online for the Mars? :smh:
nono.gif

I've gone this long without Fire Reds and this current version is not what I was waiting for. Based on my disappointment, I can seriously do without. I can't speak for anyone else.

Is that real enough?

nikenub- metaphor dont work buddy. THe fact is you can get green from just about anywhere, if your hookup goes bad you can always find another.

With jordans you really dont have another place to go if thats what you like.

so either cop regardless of quality and price or dont, but complaining does nobody any good.

Quote:
That's not a credible example. JB/Nike doesn't sell Jordans for 5-10 years straight. They sell them once, and when they sell out, they're all gone until Nike/JB decides to retro them.
and stop, but the line is continuous.

JB is the perfect example of what happens when you have no competition. With DVD players, there are a dozen different brands. So each brand is kept in check. JB is the cream of the crop and the only other company that matches them is nike (of which they are subsidiary anyway). No other athlete under any other brand can compete with JB and hence, the reason why they raise the prices. They have no fear in losing the market to somebody else.

The reebok questions have been out for around 10 years, are the same quality, and the same price. They've also retroed on more than one occasion.

Mcdonalds retros mcrib sandwiches and they don't hike the price on them.

On top of that many of nikes retros are the same price as when they first dropped. Air max 95s are the same price now as they were in 95. With little to no change in quality. Same with many other air max shoes (some actually are cheaper, like the tune airs). Foamposites are the same in price as well, even as urban account releases.

TRANSFERING FALL '06
GO BEARS!!!​

WOW. so there's like MAYBE 5 pages of info about the shoe, pics, etc. then the rest is a bunch of grown men (or almost grown men) arguing like some HS chicks about some shoes. quit the og vs retro, i'm a TRUE collector and you're a newbie trash collector to this game, etc and get on w/ some relevant info. you either like the shoe or you don't. if you don't like it, don't buy it.

now can we get some more pics of these hott sneakers?
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

JumpmansATL7, OGFreshReady, chitown4eva, MerpsterInAJ5s, NobleKane , gregbutler20, nikenub

These dudes, and a few others, are the truth. It's annoying to see these ignorant noobs/youngins talkin bout "they just sneakers." "who gives a @#%$ about quality" "stop whining".

Keep it doin yo thing, vets.

These things that some of you OG heads are saying should be made into an official post to JB concerning quality.. what classics should REALLY be, etc. Let's make a movement towards JB about these issues and also about how these "retros'' are becoming close to/less than the quality of FAKES.

got mine in a good price from my cousin in seattle washignton already in stock out there. juss have to wait for it to arrive on monday will post pics....sorry i know a post is useless without pics but its a good price 89.99 no tax. peace
team VALLEJO YADADABO0b0o!

Quote:
then the rest is a bunch of grown men (or almost grown men) arguing like some HS chicks about some shoes.

The number people saying, "if you don't like it, don't buy it" exceed the number of people complaining. Some people decided to post "if you don't like it, don't buy it" multiple times. Does that not count as arguing about shoes?

The best "argument" for those who are happy with this release is "copped." What else needs to be said? Cop your shoes, post your pics, be happy. Anything is else is just whining on YOUR part.

Back
Top Bottom