:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

^^ damn crazy. You still headin out? This is where all the stories from around start picking up. Im from the west so ya'll get a headstart on the madness!

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I forgot the SN but they predicted all this reseller hate for a shoe no one wanted yet the day before RD now everyone is a FAN.

These will hit $400+ easy for a few weeks. QS and IV =$$$$$
there $400.00 some places now 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

RAINING SO HARD IN HOUSTON RIGHT NOW. CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE WOULD BE OUT. FEELS LIKE A TORNADO COMING THROUGH.

Rain aint stopping these %#%+#! in Houston! Worst city to purchase ANY hyped Jordan release.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PO

I think of it this way. The more people out there camping=less people trying to get them online

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by to81mn514

This is actually the line for the tickets they were handing out for the KD Aunt Pearl's at midnight, not for the Cav 4's
when do the kd's release i aint up on anything but jordans and foams 

edit there are grow men on that line for a pink shoe ? and i mean all pink 

Wrong. They gave out tickets for the KD's but mostly everyone on line is there for the IV's.
that's what i first though 
someone else said it was for the kd's 

Theres no such thing as a restock all it is, is they limit how many pairs they are going to sell at the 8am launch release then when it dies down they sell the rest. LOL there is no such thing as a restock

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by yanky

I think of it this way. The more people out there camping=less people trying to get them online
True story

Uh, you realize wi-fi exists, right? You realize everyone has a smartphone/ipad/tablet, right? 

While you're camping at home, the beasts are essentially in 2 places at once...camping in line for store opening and camping for ordering online.

True story

Uh, you realize wi-fi exists, right? You realize everyone has a smartphone/ipad/tablet, right? 

While you're camping at home, the beasts are literally in 2 places at once...camping in line for store opening and camping in line ordering online.

If their internet connection blows then they're not going to get very far. Yes they can call but that's their only advantage.

True story

While you're camping at home, the beasts are literally in 2 places at once...camping in line for store opening and camping in line ordering online.

If their internet connection blows then they're not going to get very far. Yes they can call but that's their only advantage.
Their advantage is there guaranteed a pair while we wait at home, no matter how fast our solid connection is, risk not even getting our orders through.  You have to go to 2012 camp out. Dudes have clear 4G, macbooks tethered to their phones. Ipads running wifi from starbucks. It's crazy.

Man i gotta take the cpa exam tomorrow morning and i really wanted these but i am not paying ridiculous prices for these.

Wow, these are getting alot of attention. Was in HOH yesterday and some kids were asking the employees if they should line up then or later. Guy kept saying he "HAS" get them.

Originally Posted by PO2345

RAINING SO HARD IN HOUSTON RIGHT NOW. CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE WOULD BE OUT. FEELS LIKE A TORNADO COMING THROUGH.

Rain aint stopping these %#%+#! in Houston! Worst city to purchase ANY hyped Jordan release.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PO

Houston is nothing in comparison to NYC, LA, or SF.... #Truth

Supposedly these aren't coming out in my area. 

I'm not paying more than retail for these.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by PO2345

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

PO

Houston is nothing in comparison to NYC, LA, or SF.... #Truth

Houston will kill. Those other cities won't, just bigger lines. It's too dangerous down here.
frown.gif

You ever notice most of those YT videos come from here?

PO

At 4:00pm today, there were 3 people already waiting in line outside at FNL.

They don't open till tomorrow at 9am.

I'll be going to the store around 4ish.

I know that's early, but they aren't getting many pairs and I wanna guarantee a pair and not pay reseller, I mean, rape prices.

Swung through Bev Center.... about 30-40 people in line when I went through ( lotta empty chairs though)

Looked like a bunch of newbooty "SneakerHeads". Everyone rocking new releases. Didn't see anything past a January release. ( just did a once over though)

Saw dude with 2 kids in line...... and I'm talking young kids. One in a stroller other one being held.... Ridiculous!!!!

Came back home and decided to take my chances online.

Back
Top Bottom