:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by woodro

neither one of u have any post tho

What exactly does that have to do with anything tho?

Posters like you are why forum 8 has tanked to the bottom of the barrel over the years. Hopefully your done now.

I remember seeing him post somewhere that it's taking forever to reach 300 then he started spamming useless poop around these forums. At least he was honest about it lol.

Back to the shoes, was there a restock on Eastbay or something? It's showing up in my list when I click new arrivals in the men's shoe section.

I'm about to report him. If PTone got his post count murked for merely trying to help people, the least they can do is murk this dudes so that he disappears.

ijapino
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Edit, he has 7 posts on the last page and 5 on this page. This guy is either the next FutureDhughes or whatever his name is, or he is trying to break some type of record on here lol

C'mon bro, really?
1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Thanks for the shout out though!

laugh.gif

Just purchased a pair for $200 from a reseller..
Probably coulda got em a little cheaper.. But he delivered them to me.

Love it when the hype dies down.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Just purchased a pair for $200 from a reseller..
Probably coulda got em a little cheaper.. But he delivered them to me.

Love it when the hype dies down.

I wish it was like that in NYC.  On Craigslist there are a few 10.5 sizes for $230 range but that's out in Westchester.  I was able to pick up a size 10 for my coworker for $210 from a seller on Craigslist and when I gave it to him, he was like a kid who just got the best present ever on Christmas.

I'm still on the hunt for a size 8.5 of size 9 in the $220 range.  I refuse to pay $250+ when I can just get another pair of Concords for under $300 pretty easily.

Been a Knicks fan since the 90s, even though its the "cavs" 4s, couldnt pass on this colorway. 
125t5ww.jpg

loving the orange laces in these - i surprisingly haven't seen many around on feet. i plan to wear mine soon.

and props to dude that got em for $200 i agree when hype dies down its a beautiful thing.

lmao.. finally that kid got rocked.. but i digresses, i've had orange laces in mine since day 1.. definitely works with my away Thunder stuff, my pics are on p. 127 of this thread.

i don't know why but i saw a jeremy lin shirt on sale and for some reason grabbed it to match my shoes.. there was also this blue/orange nike flight 4 shirt at tj maxx i wanted to grab but it looked cheesy as crap.. anyone seen that shirt, i'll try to find a pic of it to see what y'all think of it

jus got my 2nd pair i bought from a reseller..........nice scuff on a other wise perfect shoe, its bout half the size of a penny on the back heel right above the outsole........niceeee!!!! thanks JB like my culo isnt sore enuff from the price rape u guys gotta send busted shoes......imma jus suck it up and send a brand new shoe basically over to renegade restorations.....money is made to b spent, but man im starting to think that im just getting robbed here......but damn im 28yrs old and been wearing j's for 11yrs strong....coppin at least 10 pairs a yr, im so biased its hard to see myself in adidas....its a struggle to where any of my other nike's cus if i get hit by a bus or sumthin i wanna b rockin a nice fit and a fresh pair of J's.....lol....

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

jus got my 2nd pair i bought from a reseller..........nice scuff on a other wise perfect shoe, its bout half the size of a penny on the back heel right above the outsole........niceeee!!!! thanks JB like my culo isnt sore enuff from the price rape u guys gotta send busted shoes......imma jus suck it up and send a brand new shoe basically over to renegade restorations.....money is made to b spent, but man im starting to think that im just getting robbed here......but damn im 28yrs old and been wearing j's for 11yrs strong....coppin at least 10 pairs a yr, im so biased its hard to see myself in adidas....its a struggle to where any of my other nike's cus if i get hit by a bus or sumthin i wanna b rockin a nice fit and a fresh pair of J's.....lol....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom