Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by socluis90

whelp just logged in to paypal. both my fnl orders cancelled. oh well

when did you place them? Can you check for me, Because I my earliest one cancelled but my two kinda recent ones are still pending, and since I used my bank account, it would take a few days to clear. I would imagine that mine would said cancelled by now if it were cancelled, but then again I am not getting Finishline confirmations and most people got theirs :/

But I don't remember any of my finishline orders going through. The furthest was "there was a problem processing blah blah blah" :/

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Just got my FN order confirmation after paying with debit card, just have to wait for the shipping confirmation. Is there a possibility it could get cancelled?

Very doubtful.

Originally Posted by mrchrisx69

finishline charged me 3 times, bet they all get cancelled

How long u think it's gonna take before they finally cancel everything they need to cancel?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Just got my FN order confirmation after paying with debit card, just have to wait for the shipping confirmation. Is there a possibility it could get cancelled?

Very doubtful.
Thanks a lot, I just needed someone to tell me
laugh.gif
, now I can sleep. Just checked my bank statement and 179.78 was taken out for FN purchase.

u dudes need to get a grip on life. its just a pair of shoes.

no need to shed tears. get your lazy butts up in the morning and find you a pair...

For anyone who struck out tonight, there's a UK sz 10 on UI....it's a little over retail but beats paying resellers prices

Man, what a day! From tryin to copp off of euro sites yesterday afternoon and missing out cause I was busy at work to waiting all night for NDC to get their @%$ together I was able to make it through after the 're-boot'...2 sz 11.5, one for me and one for my boy. To top things all off my connect just hit me up and said he's got me on another pair tomorrow
pimp.gif

What an end to all this craziness. I'm seriously shocked I was able to place my order. Still haven't received Conf email from NDC so nothing is guaranteed yet, but at least I'll have one pair. Good luck to everyone trying to copp still! Hope to hear better stories than we did tonight

Oh and by the way to those that missed out there is a euro site that will be releasing them shortly. Won't be for retail and not sure as to what sizes they will have but don't lose hope guys...PM me for info

I can't promise that everyone that hits me up will get a response cause I'm tired and will be passing out shortly

I'll check back in a few weeks after all of you guys have worn them, and start crying about the paint cracking to see exactly how bad it is, and make my decision then.

just got back home to the eastbay after scooping up my pair from niketown sf. pretty convenient to be working nearby. i thought the midnight launch was rather organized, even though a lot of heads showed up. hope everyone gets their pair! be safe.
and 
eek.gif
 at the thread jumping up to 200 pages. last i checked early this afternoon it was somewhere in the low 100s. 

got my pair from a local mall at the midnight release. quality seems okay but they are hard on the soles. im not sure what they did to the air system but they are nothing like the cool grey 4's i had-now that was a comfortable shoe. im also surprised that no one that copped early said anything about the strong chemical smell that these have. nothing like the new show smell that im used to.

A lady came into my wife's office today and had small talk with her about the IV's coming out at the mall. She told my wife that she wasn't buying for herself or anyone else, only to resell..........You see what this has come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom