Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

ex. 10k want 2k yeezys vs. 70K want 30k cements

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans
memph was just pointing out the inconsistencies dude and i agree with him.  hes not saying that they were in fact limited, hes saying that just because the demand is artificially inflated does NOT mean they were limited...

OK....

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans

I'd have to agree totally with this comment.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I guess its just me ...but for everyone paying 225-240 shipped from overseas, why wouldn't you just pony up the extra 10 or so and get a pair locally from craigslist/backpage/etc? I'm not a fan of having a pair of shoes shipped from overseas with the horror stories some of you guys have here. I could understand if they were going for retail ...but for a extra few bucks I'd rather not wait/wonder and just pick them up in person. 

I saw this on one of those overseas websites:

Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost, these charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional cost will be prior to bidding or buying.

does anybody know how much these import fees are?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

OK....

laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

no

memph was just pointing out the inconsistencies dude and i agree with him.  hes not saying that they were in fact limited, hes saying that just because the demand is artificially inflated does NOT mean they were limited...

due to the concord aftershock the demand has grown out of proportion and it wont come back to the levels it was before the concords
laugh.gif

i believe that they become limted due to demand of the people and yea in reality they are not limited at all, even if nike is producing a set amount. one thing is true for sure that kicks that are not galaxies, bins, yeezys, pes or celeb edition kicks, they will be produced more

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Natterjacks has 11 and 12 for 195-200 shipped. Hurry. Not my size though
frown.gif

after shipping they are closer to 250
I went all the way to checkout and including shipping it was $195 to New York.

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by Zyzz

caved in and bought from Natterjacks last night, cost me $237
frown.gif

Same here 
frown.gif
I'm glad i'm not alone

screw the price, i just had to. prices on ebay were high and didnt want to risk buying through a seller on here unprotected.

hopefully they double box and its well worth almost 80 over retail
30t6p3b.gif

Nevermind guys. I forgot NJ is in the UK. Pounds, not Euros.

Damn, this release is making my brain foggy, mixing the Euro/UK sites.

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Really?  my brother is in orlando right now.  hoh and footaction have them
?
footaction has whatever size you want with no limits.
Do you know if the FinishLine there has any pairs? My friend manages FinishLine in Jacksonville and could prob help me out. sorry for the triple post guys.

Natterjacks has 11 and 12 for 195-200 shipped. Hurry. Not my size though
frown.gif

after shipping they are closer to 250
I went all the way to checkout and including shipping it was $195 to New York.

If you payed with PayPal check your PayPal receipt that is emailed to you. I will show you a much higher amount.

hopefully they double box and its well worth almost 80 over retail
30t6p3b.gif

Nope didn't double box my concords. Just wrapped up in plastic. Not to beat up tho.I asked for them to be double boxed too.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Originally Posted by Juse757

JUST got this email from Shelta....
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We are having some troubles with your order, the code for the 20%
discount you used is not valid.

Your total price is 159 EUR - 20% = 127, 2 EUR + 30 EUR shipping + 4
euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

So we want you to send the 19,2 EUR thats left to our PayPal account.

And then I will send the shoes right over!

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

I dont understand how I put the code in...it changed the price...and they process my order AND send me a confirmation email...then say the code is invalid?! I used AJ1122627 it doesnt make sense....lol

This just adds to the BS....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn sorry about that man...I just copied the coupon code that another NTer had, didn't use it myself but I thought it would work since it applies after you enter it in. So looks like it adds 27 or so more to your order... Still cheaper than resellers but not as good as it was before obviously.
naa man YOU'RE cool. You looked out....My beef is with them. If the code was invalid...why let me CHECK OUT and PROCESS PAYMENT through my paypal?! lol makes no sense to me...

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Really?  my brother is in orlando right now.  hoh and footaction have them
?
footaction has whatever size you want with no limits.
WTH, they told me I can only buy one pair.
mad.gif
Thats what my friend said in the morning. Then an hour later, he tell me he just bought 13 pairs.
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom