Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by steeda972003

Really?  my brother is in orlando right now.  hoh and footaction have them
?
footaction has whatever size you want with no limits.
WTH, they told me I can only buy one pair.
mad.gif
roll.gif
I bought 4 when I went there today.

They don't ship. It's a restock from the ASG. There's guna be more stuff restocking this weekend. Get your money right Orlando...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by matothett

footaction has whatever size you want with no limits.
WTH, they told me I can only buy one pair.
mad.gif
roll.gif
I bought 4 when I went there today.

They don't ship. It's a restock from the ASG. There's guna be more stuff restocking this weekend. Get your money right Orlando...
Any idea on whats gonna be restocked? I heard Concords, but not sure if thats 100% true.

How do I check the CT tracking info? I go to the dpd website they gave and my tracking # is no where to be found.

can someone in orlando help me with a 10.5!? i'll pay for shipping and gas as well

called HOH, they have them but no phone orders

Yeah, they're definitely not picking up their phones.

If someone wants to scoop me a size 9, I will pay for shipping and reimburse you for gas. No doubt.

I'll head over to house of hoops in a minute and see what sizes they have seeing you desperate people hogged up the phone lines.

you guys should at least offer a little extra for someone picking up the shoes for you besides gas and shipping reimbursement. that should be a given. they are taking time out of their day to get you YOUR shoes, ship them to YOU, and at the same time passing up easy resell money so that YOU can have a pair.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

ex. 10k want 2k yeezys vs. 70K want 30k cements

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans
memph was just pointing out the inconsistencies dude and i agree with him.  hes not saying that they were in fact limited, hes saying that just because the demand is artificially inflated does NOT mean they were limited...

due to the concord aftershock the demand has grown out of proportion and it wont come back to the levels it was before the concords
laugh.gif

i believe that they become limted due to demand of the people and yea in reality they are not limited at all, even if nike is producing a set amount. one thing is true for sure that kicks that are not galaxies, bins, yeezys, pes or celeb edition kicks, they will be produced more

Concord chaos invited a lot of people to become resellers and hustle extra money in a bad economy. Since then, I've seen people line up for Chi Xs, Royal Xs, and the Cements. Eventually they will learn there is not huge profits on every shoe. Things will slow dow...but probably not in time for the Playoff 12s.

Originally Posted by socluis90

you guys should at least offer a little extra for someone picking up the shoes for you besides gas and shipping reimbursement. that should be a given. they are taking time out of their day to get you YOUR shoes, ship them to YOU, and at the same time passing up easy resell money so that YOU can have a pair.

^ i agree with you jballer, id do that as well. but lets not turn this into buying/selling, cause we dont want it to get locked up

I dont care what anyone says, these look sooooo much better in person and are made very well. i'm calling release of the YEAR!!!

Originally Posted by jballerNY

No diggity doubt. I'd pay someone in Orlando up to $215 for a size 9.

Ummm...why wouldnt they just resell for more? Unless they were a connect or knew you?

I got this email from Jimmyjazz a couple hours after my failed purchase at 4am:

We still have the merchandise you were interested in!
Thank you for shopping at Jimmy Jazz. We still have the items for a limited time. Complete your purchase now before the items sell out.
SOME MERCHANDISE MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS

Is this for real or were they messing with me? Did they restock their restock? Well, they are long gone now.

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Anybody know how much import duties, taxes or charges are to ship to the US through customs?

My bad man...thought someone else would have answered you...the import tax varies based on how much the package was worth. Some cats with 1 pair got charged $20, some people with multiples over $100. All my overseas USPS 1-shoe orders, I've never received the tax. My Fed Ex over $250 order was when I got it but I got them to reduce the amount to $20. Others were able to get it waived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom