Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by matothett

footaction has whatever size you want with no limits.
WTH, they told me I can only buy one pair.
mad.gif
roll.gif
I bought 4 when I went there today.

They don't ship. It's a restock from the ASG. There's guna be more stuff restocking this weekend. Get your money right Orlando...
I want to go back now, lol.

Originally Posted by Trav T

I got this email from Jimmyjazz a couple hours after my failed purchase at 4am:

We still have the merchandise you were interested in!
Thank you for shopping at Jimmy Jazz. We still have the items for a limited time. Complete your purchase now before the items sell out.
SOME MERCHANDISE MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS

Is this for real or were they messing with me? Did they restock their restock? Well, they are long gone now.

they are *+@@$*% with us now
nono.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I guess its just me ...but for everyone paying 225-240 shipped from overseas, why wouldn't you just pony up the extra 10 or so and get a pair locally from craigslist/backpage/etc? I'm not a fan of having a pair of shoes shipped from overseas with the horror stories some of you guys have here. I could understand if they were going for retail ...but for a extra few bucks I'd rather not wait/wonder and just pick them up in person. 

Me personally, I would rather order a legit overseas pair than take the chance on a CL/EBay fake/early release pair..if the difference is only $20

Nike only shipped 1 of my pairs! They say they shipped both, but the package they sent only had 1 pair and they say the other pair did not ship separately. Smh the package they sent had 1 box of IVs and then it was filled with bubble wrap, there wasn't even enough room in there for 2 pairs. Now they need to "investigate" before they can even give me a refund. Has this happened to anyone before?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

ex. 10k want 2k yeezys vs. 70K want 30k cements

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans

I'M NOT SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING............

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I guess its just me ...but for everyone paying 225-240 shipped from overseas, why wouldn't you just pony up the extra 10 or so and get a pair locally from craigslist/backpage/etc? I'm not a fan of having a pair of shoes shipped from overseas with the horror stories some of you guys have here. I could understand if they were going for retail ...but for a extra few bucks I'd rather not wait/wonder and just pick them up in person. 

Me personally, I would rather order a legit overseas pair than take the chance on a CL/EBay fake/early release pair..if the difference is only $20
Give me the $20 and I'll LC any pair of these you want.
wink.gif

that really sucks man, at least get a 50 dollar gift card out of it if you arent gonna get another pair. hate to hear stories like that, especially from NDC

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Sneekaz wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

ex. 10k want 2k yeezys vs. 70K want 30k cements

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans

I'M NOT SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING............

you sounded a lil sarcastic wasnt sure if you were typing right

im not talking about hype limited. im talking about unknown numbers, and clearly these were not limited vs all other exclusive sneakers, the total demand made these seem "limited"

you CANNOT put the numbers of these jordan iv cements into the same category as that of the galaxies, yeezys, etc. the DIFFERENCE IS HUGE and those sneakers other than j4 deserve the title limited

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Trav T

I got this email from Jimmyjazz a couple hours after my failed purchase at 4am:

We still have the merchandise you were interested in!
Thank you for shopping at Jimmy Jazz. We still have the items for a limited time. Complete your purchase now before the items sell out.
SOME MERCHANDISE MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL SALES AND PROMOTIONS

Is this for real or were they messing with me? Did they restock their restock? Well, they are long gone now.

they are *+@@$*% with us now
nono.gif
The email showed a pair in my cart, too.  Maybe I missed a mini-restock.  Oh well.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

if the restocks in orlando are true,
then someone there really has the opportunity to be that captain-save-a-bro

you & i both kno that aint happening...fam who was mad about only being able to buy one already has them in his sig for $265 shipped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Nike only shipped 1 of my pairs! They say they shipped both, but the package they sent only had 1 pair and they say the other pair did not ship separately. Smh the package they sent had 1 box of IVs and then it was filled with bubble wrap, there wasn't even enough room in there for 2 pairs. Now they need to "investigate" before they can even give me a refund. Has this happened to anyone before?
this will not end well for you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

tired.gif
they said I'll get my refund in 1-2 days......no dice on the $50 card though, since my order wasn't "cancelled"

Still have not gotten on my hands on 1 pair for a reasonable price...

..all these got damn times I looked out for NTers and my fair share of volunteering on here - can someone point me in the right direction?

tired.gif

your tracking should have a weight listed

Originally Posted by ColdCity

tired.gif

your tracking should have a weight listed

says 9.1 lbs. Package contained 1 pair of sz 13 IVs and 1 pair of socks (doubt that adds up to 9.1 lbs)......should I be suspicious of the UPS man? lol
it's weird though the package has 2 different packing slips, one of them says QTY shipped 2 and the other says QTY shipped 0. I've never seen that before

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Still have not gotten on my hands on 1 pair for a reasonable price...

..all these got damn times I looked out for NTers and my fair share of volunteering on here - can someone point me in the right direction?

yo you figure out a way to curb them resellers here?

Caved in and copped off Craigslist.
These are worth the premium I had to pay and I really hope my Snipes order (which has been In Progress for a week) gets fulfilled.

420447_10150829997724762_699754761_12770271_885575047_n.jpg

so your saying that NDC hasnt restocked cause they just sent their stock to orlando instead? if so, that sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom