Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back from the mall, the manager at finishline told me he only got 19 pairs. Only two size 12's, but luckily he's going to hold a pair for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can't wait for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by sdsualum

OC heads...what time do you think the line at HOH Costa Mesa will start. I've never had to camp for the past releases, but if I strike out online, I'm thinking about doing it tonight. I'm thinking maybe 3am?

If HOH Lakewood is any reference, they are opening at 7am with lineups at 5am. And Lakewood said they have plenty to go around... I'm sure SCP phone line is busy but I would call them. We lined up at SCP at midnight for the Concord release at 5am. Good luck G

thanks man. might go around 3 or 4

To people who order through the phone with Eastbay, is it all just luck or is there a method to get connected easier? For most releases, I have never been able to get connected through the phone.

The phone is always busy for releases but I think most people call in early and keep the rep on the line for an hr

NTSF was cool. I managed to snag a sz. 10 wristband.. The dude infront of me took the last 9.5.

I don't get the point of the midnight release though. Too many goons lurking around Powell St. Why not do the usual 10am-12pm pick up.. ah well.

I'll see some of you all tonight.

IS anybody heading anywhere in the south suburbs of chicago for the release? i think im going to either orland mall, or country club hills

Originally Posted by myselfonline

To people who order through the phone with Eastbay, is it all just luck or is there a method to get connected easier? For most releases, I have never been able to get connected through the phone.

i use three different phones and call over and over.  once i get on hold with one i call with the other two.  get on hold again and then just call with the one.  this way hopefully one of them is picked up just after 12.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

NTSF was cool. I managed to snag a sz. 10 wristband.. The dude infront of me took the last 9.5.

I don't get the point of the midnight release though. Too many goons lurking around Powell St. Why not do the usual 10am-12pm pick up.. ah well.

I'll see some of you all tonight.

i was fortunate enough to get my size. straight ran from embarcadero to niketown in less than 10 minutes. i liked how some of the people who came in the same time as me were huffing and puffing, myself included 
laugh.gif

good luck to everyone getting their pairs online/midnight/tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

IS anybody heading anywhere in the south suburbs of chicago for the release? i think im going to either orland mall, or country club hills

fyi if your coming to cch come early because footlocker & dtlr are both holding pairs for friends & dont have many footlocker "said" the open reg time & dtlr "said" 9am ...lincoln normally is dead for drops so they are gettin small stocks for every store

good luck to whoever's camping, heard there are many people lining up already. i'm trying my luck on NDC, hopefully i get 2 like i did with concords.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

fyi if your coming to cch come early because footlocker & dtlr are both holding pairs for friends & dont have many footlocker "said" the open reg time & dtlr "said" 9am ...lincoln normally is dead for drops so they are gettin small stocks for every store
Thanks a lot boss, i gotta drop my p's off at midway at like 6:30-7 then since i'll be up i figured i would just cruise up some where. i'm hoping that no one is line around that time. I'm in tinley and orland is a lot closer, and i was successful there with the Concords, so i think that is my place
I just called CCH and they said the open at 8:45.

what is dtlr? and where is it?

FYI, if your looking for size 8.5 in the Bay Area, AVOID Shoe Palace on Capitol Ave. 3 heads already lined up and 2 of them are copping 2 out of 3 size 8.5 they have in stock.

Thanks a lot boss, i gotta drop my p's off at midway at like 6:30-7 then since i'll be up i figured i would just cruise up some where. i'm hoping that no one is line around that time. I'm in tinley and orland is a lot closer, and i was successful there with the Concords, so i think that is my place

DownTownLockerRoom
DTLR is next door to Footlocker in CCH

DownTownLockerRoom
DTLR is next door to Footlocker in CCH

dang i didnt even know they released retros there. 
IF you dont mind me asking where you plan on gettin yours at?

Originally Posted by Elkman90210

Originally Posted by djaward

So my birthday was a couple of days a go. I received a coupon from footlocker saying $25 off my next purchase of $100. Can I use this coupons towards the purchase of these shoes?

Could you post a link to the picture of the coupon please?
No. It was sent to me for my bday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom