Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
geez never had any of these euro sites go crazy liek this. got confirmation from wg everything else is super slow

Keep trying on UI guys, I had to keep refreshing to get to checkout but copped a pair after WG stock died and CT broke down 
ohwell.gif

My local FNL started doing preorders this afternoon to avoid another fiasco like the Concord release. Was able to cop my sz 9. Glad I'll be able to sleep in! Good luck tonight and tomorrow NTers!!!

Got mine off WG for 181.11 shipped. Not bad and no lines or hassle. Just hope my order doesn't get cancelled.

ui is charging rape prices, 124.50 gbp shipped, thats well over $200 usd. i though they would give me a discount for having an account on the site like they did with the concords.

seeing how all these Euro sites are crashing, I decided to cop a pair from Snipes, not taking my chances with Eastbay/NDC/FNL since I never get through on those sites

Copped mines already paid extra 2 not deal with the online headache 2nite and the waiting on line headache 2morrow
Damn I miss the good ol days...

Originally Posted by riddla713

ui is charging rape prices, 124.50 gbp shipped, thats well over $200 usd. i though they would give me a discount for having an account on the site like they did with the concords.

they were £110.00  but right before checkout it changed it to £130.00
i clicked the red x
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom