Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sorianotron

Yeah heads up, the orders from CT are in GBP not EURO's.

And for yall planning on ordering from them, DO NOT use the shipper saver option(no tracking #), orders will be lost in transit...I can personally attest to the fact....

This still is a community right? Put your brethren on.

CT = crookedtounges.com ---> Still sizes left here

We needa restore the integrity of this board/community ASAP

Dang any1 else have this same experience? I ordered two separate orders but both with the free shipping...now you got me worried lol

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

And for yall planning on ordering from them, DO NOT use the shipper saver option(no tracking #), orders will be lost in transit...I can personally attest to the fact....
Wish I had seen this like 10 minutes sooner. Oh well. Can't change it now.
Same here...gotta cross my fingers

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Does anyone have a free shipping code for finishline?
Did a few searches, couldn't seem to find a working one.

just to piggy back a bit, does anyone have the countdown link to Finishline? or have they not posted yet?

if it never gets delivered, I'll simply be filing a protest thru paypal and getting my money back. I won't take one person attesting to it meaning that's the standard and all orders are lost in transit.

Just gonna cop through NDC. honestly, no one should really be missing out. GR jordan, you'll get your pair if you checkout and all that asap. Again, don't sleep though.

Originally Posted by rizzo

got my order through on CT as well and received my conformation email..

PayPal confirmation or actual confirmation from CT? I've only received PayPal conf on my orders

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by Infamy

VAT is another like $40 a pair
u dont get charged VAT in the US it will get removed
I just made an order through natterjacks and it does says vat charge. which makes it $240 on my paypal invoice. Should I cancel this order???  Im gonna try my luck on NDC as well and if I get through there I might cancel this..

The VAT tax shows on my confirmation email but its not included in the grand total. US residents won't get charged the VAT tax from what I've heard.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Originally Posted by rizzo

got my order through on CT as well and received my conformation email..

PayPal confirmation or actual confirmation from CT? I've only received PayPal conf on my orders

actual from ct

def not all but packages do go missing sometimes email them and ask them to upgrade your shipping and charge

I agree NT has become a place where people try to keep everything secret so they can resell to another NT member at a rape rate.....putting stuff in code and !%#? seriously?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Somebody please tell me why there were about 5 hypebeasts waiting outside of Hanes mall in Winston. Blankets and everything. The game is all messed up now.....

Good lord...you still going out there?
I don't know man, but it kinda pissed me off a little seeing them out there.  It depends on if I score online.  I was just going to head out early, but I don't want to be out there like that.  Its cold!!  lol  I was also going to go to back up one of my boys either way.

Dang any1 else have this same experience? I ordered two separate orders but both with the free shipping...now you got me worried lol
not true. every time ive ordered from them, i've used sneakersaver for free shipping and always received my pairs with no problem. takes nearly a month but no problems. this time around i dropped the extra 20 bucks so i can get em in a week instead. although im thinking about calling them to have them shipped separately to avoid the (possible) customs fee that everyones worried about. ive never got hit with it before but now that a few NT'ers just jinxed me, i can't call it.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

if it never gets delivered, I'll simply be filing a protest thru my bank and getting my money back. I won't take one person attesting to it meaning that's the standard and all orders are lost in transit.
exactly

thanks for the info fam. appreciate it

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

I agree NT has become a place where people try to keep everything secret so they can resell to another NT member at a rape rate.....putting stuff in code and !%#? seriously?
WRONG... NT has become a place where people post links to help out other NTers but lurkers go in and scoop up every single pair before we can even help someone out... hence why we need members only pages on release day 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom