Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dc1153

Leather sucks, shape is off !

still copping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Doessing92

What time will stores like footlocker open tomorrow for these shoes? regular time?

Shouldve called the store you want to go to earlier. Every store is different, some are doing midnight releases. some early morning. some regular time

Footlocker will have them, but they'll be pulling from the same warehouse as Ebay, Champs, Footaction. Orders could be cancelled since there seems to be some delay between placing the order and it being pulled from all the online inventory.

Too easy. Waited in line in total of 1 hour. Finishline gave tickets out 3 hours before the mall closed, i got the fourth ticket and everybody in front doesnt rock my size and so im go0o0od. Wake up go to the mall at 9 and we're set. GOODLUCK everybody!!

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Here yall go..doubt it will work on these but just incase, you never know
good look dude. ill save that and try and use it for something down the line. too risky to try it for these. much respect though, dude

A million pages ago I told people to prepare themselves but dudes came in trying to flame me saying there will be enough to go around. We'll see. At least there's still tomorrow to present yourselves in the physical form. good luck y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom