Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from someone who tried to cop the XI"S online AND in person with NO success, just grabbed these online at NDC, got my confirmation e-mail, wow, thank you whoever!!!

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

THIS IS STRAIGHT UP BOOTY MEAT ON NDC

laugh.gif

i almost spit my drink out 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

every release night is always full of laughs

did u guys try *++++ sporting goods?
EDIT: D-i-c-k-s sporting goods (should have known that would be blocked out)

Can someone explain how the hell can sizes be soldout on eastbay after the add becomes active after 30 seconds?

What **#$ B$$$$$$$$$ AAGHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by justsomedude

holy damn, checked out about 10 mins ago and it went to a white screen after i put the cc info in. thought it didnt go through, but i just got the email. good luck to the rest of you guys!

same thing happened to me. hopefully the order doesn't get cancelled. 

After going thru the whole fiasco, error pages, timer resetting itself back to over 50 minutes I just waited did my homework, and finally got to order 2 10.5's 
pimp.gif
EASTBAY 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]2[/td][td]
Jordan Retro 4 - Men's

Product #: 08497103 | Size: 10.5 | White/Black/Cement Grey | Width - D - Medium | Limit 2 pair per customer

*excluded from $ off or % off discounts
[/td][td]$319.98
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Product Total:[/td][td]$319.98[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Tax:[/td][td]$28.40[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td][td]FREE[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]$348.38[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]GiftCards:[/td][td]-$30.00[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Total:[/td][td]$318.38[/td][/tr][/table]

F it...i'm done

Ill try to wake up early or hopefully NDC has some 14s when I get back in, in 2 hours or so

Ok so this was plan B.. (trying to cop online) back to plan A. Getting my things ready to go camp 

I won't even be mad if I don't get these anymore, NDC is just ridiculous.    Timing out is one thing, but giving me error messages in Chinese, emptying my cart constantly, etc...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by FEETure

NDC got that lag compensation swag.

never thought MW3 would be the least laggy thing using the wifi at my house.

i been so active on they site and the troll me with inactivity errors. damn phil, you trollin.
roll.gif
Lag compensation swag team over here!!! 
pimp.gif
ever since that new patch my lag has been crazy...can't even play it anymore.
Played it once was so disappointed haven't had the box back on since. I don't even remember when it came out.
roll.gif
But NDC is def way more salty. I remember coping Space Jams and all white XI lows off NDC days after the release. Ahhhh.....the good ole days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom