Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mross16

Why can't I get into MY CART? I've been trying for an hour and a half.

Dude, this isn't rocket science. Anything behind their secure servers (User accounts, shopping cart, checkout, etc.) is unavailable 99% of the time right now. Why do you think the product page pops up almost instantly?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike said there are a lot of pairs available still...just keep trying.
I saw that and was like
laugh.gif

EASTBAY!! JUST GOT A SIZE 12.5, SOLD OUT 10 thru 12..... I'll try in morning to get a 12 or 11.5, does anyone know if they run small??

Been at the Next Step/Payment screen for about a half hour.  
frown.gif

NDC is so effed up I have two in my cart and can't even remove one.  
laugh.gif
  Guess I'm going to be a reseller if my order ever goes through.

Got NDC and FNL going on my iPhone, iPad, and Macbook Pro.... But still can't get through after 1:40 minutes of attempting... Can't get past the cart. Unreal..

Just recieved my e-mail confirmation.
Been on hold since 11:32 and finally spoke to an agent at 12:20. Copped a pair for me and my brother. Good luck to all those who are still in search of a pair.

Hopefully nbastore.com falls thru for a ninja
happy.gif
 Does anyone know when their going to have them available on their site ?

Got through to the last screen now my cart is magically empty..thanks nikestore

Just tried to add them again NOW THERE'S 4 pairs in my cart!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Didn't make too many of these since it sold out fast, concords were made more than these and i tried to get a sz 10 or 10.5 for a friend but no luck will try to get some tomorrow so will sleep now and wake up around 5am and just hang out if i don't get any then i'm sorry for my buds but we shall see.

1 888 365 6453

1 888 365 6453

1 888 365 6453

1 888 365 6453

1 888 365 6453

[font=Arial, sans-serif]try to call in, I called in twice and got an order of 1 wc4 and 1 kb7 cloak on each order in the last 15 minutes, and the reps told me there are still plenty[/font]

gj to all yall copping retail. yall passed the no damn chance test. im not even going for yeezys

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Damn near 2 hours in and I cant even checkout, Nike this is unacceptable. You're a multi billion dollar company, with servers made of charmin
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Also got the email confirmations on both orders.

The reason the site is so slow tonight and why they are taking phone orders is because they know that next week is going to be crazy, and both reps told me that the site is undergoing maintenance at this very moment so that next week would be a lot smoother (hopefully).

Good luck everyone, I wish that everyone gets a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom