Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Some stuff people care about around here is ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm just a white guy in my late 20's who grew up watching the bulls and wearing jordans to play basketball in. I collect sneakers I like and find fashionable but I don't care if I see another person wearing my same pair or what the kids in the ghetto are doing with their pairs. We're buying mass produced Nike sneakers. @+%% ain't the least bit exclusive in the grand scheme of consumer purchases these days, nor is that my intent by wearing them. If you are worried about what others have going on, maybe you need to step your game up and buy some REALLY expensive shoes, sneakers or otherwise.

Finally found a pair, local cat off CL for $235, not too bad of a price
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

After a year all those ghetto kids's kicks will be looking like s'it , from walking in mudd, rocking in the clubs, running from the cops , using them as pillows to sleep in jail lol. That's y I use sneaker shields and wash after every wear because I actually appreciate a classic sneaker and work hard for the money

chinese-boy-beaten-up-by-group-in-chicago.gif

They are a classic but definitely not worth the resale on them. Lets just hope they never hit the 99 cement 4 prices that would be a damn shame.

Originally Posted by The7onius

These have still eluded me, I refuse to pay the rape prices on eBay.

it depends on what you consider "rape" prices. i got my pair for 220 shipped on eBay. assuming a price of 170 in store 180 online i paid 40-50 over retail which isn't bad. also most eBay listings were going for 250+ so i got a good deal.

say a price at which one might feel taken would be anything above sug. retail (x1.5)
in this case that would be anything above $240 total

Originally Posted by bigz704

Originally Posted by The7onius

These have still eluded me, I refuse to pay the rape prices on eBay.

it depends on what you consider "rape" prices. i got my pair for 220 shipped on eBay. assuming a price of 170 in store 180 online i paid 40-50 over retail which isn't bad. also most eBay listings were going for 250+ so i got a good deal.

$220 is a good deal, if i find a pair on ebay for that much id def jump on it

haaa i bought 2 i wore one already lol took my girl on a night on the town n rocked em didnt care been doin this kick thing too long to wait 4ever to wear

im sorry to say this but if you missed out, then ur out of luck chuck. prices on ebay seem steady for now, after a couple of months the price is gonna go up and ur gonna regret not paying the premium on ebay. or you could patientley wait for a reretro and by that time, suggested retail might equal the amount people were charging on ebay. so either way you spending money. Just how long are you gonna wait before its too late to consider even buying this shoe... 

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

haaa i bought 2 i wore one already lol took my girl on a night on the town n rocked em didnt care been doin this kick thing too long to wait 4ever to wear

this,.  
The funniest thing on NT is the people CRYING about paying to much yet selling sneakers in their sig for X2 retail, the NERVE.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I can't belive no one else got a pair with the paint chipped on thte grey and black speckeld part.
sick.gif
I'm like the only dude in america that did. Smh
My pair that was new,outside nearest the toe the black speckled part was smeared almost like it got rubbed up against something. Not really paint chipping but a defect.

I got mine from FNL on the RD.Here's a pic of said defect.
frown.gif
well hey hey hey. turns out that was just a glue mark. i spent the last 20 mins or so inspecting em. pulled it off with a small tweezer.
what a relief.
pimp.gif

To those who have rocked these multiple times, have you noticed paint cracks like the BC3s? Just curious since I haven't rocked my pair yet

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by djaward

My 2 pairs still on ice along with my Chi X and Concords. These shoes are summer shoes and wont break them out until then. 
LACES BEING SWAPPED ON ANY JORDAN = 
sick.gif

To each their own. The stealth 3's look MUCH better with black laces.

Those are the exception to the rule.
Anyway. STILL WAITING for my CT order 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by djaward

My 2 pairs still on ice along with my Chi X and Concords. These shoes are summer shoes and wont break them out until then. 
LACES BEING SWAPPED ON ANY JORDAN = 
sick.gif

To each their own. The stealth 3's look MUCH better with black laces.

Those are the exception to the rule.
Anyway. STILL WAITING for my CT order 
laugh.gif

I usually always swap my laces. Black/red flat lacees in the bred abd w/red VIS look
pimp.gif
Black/blue flats in the orl magic 7s.Bred flats in my mars 4s.White laces in my griffey 1sI could go on and onWear em how u like em. Who cares what other people think.

Mine are out for delivery right now. The anticipation is killing me. I feel like getting a lawn chair and camping out in front of my house, lol.

It's been 2 weeks, mine are STILL stuck in customs or whatever they calling it. It's in the 'sort facility'. This is %!#+ up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom