Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good, but I'd feel better if you said you wore them 30
times and there was no chipping :lol:
I still havent wore my pair, I'm going to break them
out this summer.
lol... With JB quality over the last couple of years , I felt good with no chipping after the first wear

I got mine too. I placed 2 different orders only got one email for the code. Mine looks like a normal code and not an email specific.

the code expires the day the V's release.
frown.gif

Anyone get there refund? I called nba store customer service and number does t work, emailed them and that doesnt work either.

I remember these were a crazy release. This is the only pair I paid over retailto get a few days before rd.

Good luck to everyone waiting on the backorder. Thats crazy if nike is sitting on some white/cement 4s. I wonder what else they got?

Thanks NBA. com for my " recent purchase" email code. Problem is I didn't purchase the shoes tho.
Same, ive called Paypal and my bank and they said the charges never went through. Kinda freaked out when I saw this email pop up, wonder if it'll work on Jordans...

So I've heard that the midsoles on these are susceptible to cracking...Does anyone have pairs that haven't cracked but they look like they're about to? 

The reason I ask is because after my 2nd wear, I cleaned them up and was about to put them in the box when I noticed some marks on the cement medial side midsole. They sort of look like stress marks, like you'd get on any midsole, but some of it looks like little circles? It's honestly a bit unnoticeable, but I wonder if these may be signs of pre-cracking. If not, they might have just been there since i bought them and I haven't noticed it til now. I'll get pics later tonight.

Seriously..what were you thinking?

lol I'm thinkin about deleting my NT account so I can refrain from making the same mistake!

In other news, a few people were talking about the WC 4's possibly restocking on the 25th as well. Happen to be in the market for a pair...would be nice!

lol I'm thinkin about deleting my NT account so I can refrain from making the same mistake!

In other news, a few people were talking about the WC 4's possibly restocking on the 25th as well. Happen to be in the market for a pair...would be nice!

Same here. Hoping they do restock the WC 4's also.

Lol yeah it would be pretty dope if they snuck into this upcoming drop. I've been lookin around for a decent priced pair as well, and, for the prices I see people wanting for them, my interest has been shifting toward the earlier NA branded version retro. So if they don't end up comin with these the 25th I think I'm just going to pull the trigger on an old retro.

Lol yeah it would be pretty dope if they snuck into this upcoming drop. I've been lookin around for a decent priced pair as well, and, for the prices I see people wanting for them, my interest has been shifting toward the earlier NA branded version retro. So if they don't end up comin with these the 25th I think I'm just going to pull the trigger on an old retro.
Im lost, is it only Foot Locker/Eastbay/Champs/Footaction doing this big restock or is NDC doing something as well?

The NBAStore sold a few sizes last month, maybe by mistake, could this be a hint that these would be restocking as well?

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

Fire Red 5s
Bred 13s

White Cement 3 88s (online only on all websites)
Bred 11s
Grape 5s
Thunder 4s (finishline only)
White Cement 4s (some footlockers and HOH)

Still waiting on info on 1's...... Will have later today....

*Foams...*

Fighter Jets

Stealth

Pink

Lots of Lebron X's and KDs also

^^ will these restocks, including these cements, happen online? Hope so.
The only exact info I have as far as where they will drop, are next to the shoe, the info is still early, so I am sure i will have an update before the 25th... they just told me Footlocker and HOH, now by them saying HOH, I think thats the store because they dont have a site, that I know of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom