Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Expecting my wife to give birth to our first child this weekend, so these will be bought hopefully at 5am PT when they go up, unless otherwise..... :tongue:

Congrats bro.... I will be coppin this weekend as well...I've also heard there's gonna be PLENTY of these to go around...

Still dont know man! Money is if the "Jordan Jar". Just dont want another pair like the military's, which i retired after one wear. It will be a game time decision for me...They clean tho, we all know that. Thay always have been.

i think these won't move that fast since we already had 3 pairs of 4's come out this year and i'm hearing from others that this shoe is stocked more than usual like the milt 4's back in Jun.

i hope these aren't too tough to cop. i will be out of town this weekend so the phone is my only hope.

Expecting my wife to give birth to our first child this weekend, so these will be bought hopefully at 5am PT when they go up, unless otherwise.....
tongue.gif
Congrats on your blessing.  Im hoping these sit for a couple weeks.

One pair... All I need.... Again, I hope like some have said before and these are produced in Military IV numbers.

these look good. i like em but just saving money for the bred xi's and the xii's that might be coming out in 2013. also i hear the jordan 5 fire reds may be coming out in 2013 so i like these but i can pass for now.

what time do these drop online for the west coast
they are out at 8am eastern time which i believe is 5am for you.
dam. i start work at 5 am :frown: 

is there an app that i can use to purchase?
Dang man. You should've be up in Alaska where I live, and you could get them at 4 
glasses.gif

I'm not sure there are any apps. I think they just have mobilized sites for NDC, FNL, etc.

still on the fence about these. Will most likely pass because these days, you can pretty much get them for retail or even less 1 month or 2 after release. Just look at the Military Blues and the Obisidan and CG XII's.

these look good. i like em but just saving money for the bred xi's and the xii's that might be coming out in 2013. also i hear the jordan 5 fire reds may be coming out in 2013 so i like these but i can pass for now.
Black Sole Fire Red Vs have been confirmed for Jan 26th. Im going to pass on those. Hope they drop the Red Soles tho

Most definitely grabbing a pair this Saturday. Hope the Tax Free weekend applies to these.

Resellers didnt fail with Oly 6's :lol:
ummmm yah they did. a shoe that cost 175 after tax going for 210 is failing imo

basically.....

my connect told me he has a pair on hold for me but i told him i didnt want them....& was waiting on the pack........ but now im waffaling :lol:

i have an ok pair of Mars but i think my midsole is cracked up......

any fellow nters think i should just grab them now & avoid after rd BS? because i doubt i would pay over $200 after RD .. if that much

or will this be Oly vi's & vii all over again with a buch of restocks????

let me know what yall think :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I thought Tax Free weekends were pretty much the same state to state... Every state i've dealt with lets you buy shoes tax free during tax free weekend, but only shoes under $100. Any shoe over $100 is taxed

I thought Tax Free weekends were pretty much the same state to state... Every state i've dealt with lets you buy shoes tax free during tax free weekend, but only shoes under $100. Any shoe over $100 is taxed

I've been spoiled living in states that don't charge tax for shoes. I saw that this release fell on tax free weekend and was curious. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom