Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I didn't pick mine up yesterday.  After all the pics and complaint stories I can't say I'm in a rush.  Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

laugh.gif
I don't even look at it, I could care less about it
lmao. People complaining about tag placement?? really... damn. 

I didn't pick mine up yesterday.  After all the pics and complaint stories I can't say I'm in a rush.  Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I think you will be I am perfectly happy with my pair. I don't see why there is so much hate for these.

if you are not happy with the quality or they cancel your order or just make a mistake call them for a discount code...

they cancelled an order of mine, called now i have a 2-15% off (N7 cancel) 2-free shipping, and a 20% off codes(taxi cancel)

can't wait to order on 9/1 ID's and new releases at big discounts

if you are not happy with the quality or they cancel your order or just make a mistake call them for a discount code...
they cancelled an order of mine, called now i have a 2-15% off (N7 cancel) 2-free shipping, and a 20% off codes(taxi cancel)
can't wait to order on 9/1 ID's and new releases at big discounts

So even if we didn't order from Nike we can call and complain and receive discount codes? Sounds too good to be true, but then again it is THEIR product regardless what retailer it came from.

So even if we didn't order from Nike we can call and complain and receive discount codes? Sounds too good to be true, but then again it is THEIR product regardless what retailer it came from.

I doubt that... All my orders where on NDC and talked directly to them

but footlocker and eastbay are great at keeping my happy... busted box on LBJ elites they game me $$$ giftcard

Eastbay just changed the backorder date on my order from 8/4/12 to 8/17/12. I have a feeling I'm not getting them

Alright, now I just noticed that not only is the tag high on both shoes, they are placed wrong :x
11j8850.jpg

it is hard to see at that angle, but if you rotate the pic you'll see. I only wear jeans so I'm not too bothered by that.
returning these shoes that I have waited so long for is gonna be hard. I will need a friend to come with me so I don't **** out.

i better check mine :wow:

I think I got out Lucky.. My Pair came out Great! I did have to do some swapping form inside Footlocker before I left.. I go the only good Size Pair... I've worn mine walking around and stuff.. Still look great.. Now the Military 4's sigh leather too soft, But not creased badly

Back
Top Bottom