Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

this pack is 2 much money and the people that cop wont even need the jeans cuz they wont fit.
This is really sad but hey what can you do?
I don't think they came is half sizes

How about at size 14/15 in the shoes, a 44/34 jeans, and a 5/6x shirt.... It sucks being big.....

I was thinking about copping but nah i dont want them nomore, since the sizing on the shirt and jeans are ridiculous

Say what you want... after you put them on, it' over. These are heat... The jeans and tee are just a bonus. The JB Marketing gurus know when they have ahit...
smokin.gif

Oh, and they smell incredible too... been missing that smell with all the 23 releases.

ugly. and not worth $400. why JB? honestly, wuld u cop the shoes if they weren't levi's collabo? these jeans cost $29.99 at mervyn's...

At the midnight release, the Levi's sold out in 10 minutes.... nothing left but two 8's and a 9.

The fusions were selling too... they're butt %$* ugly, but selling all the same.

laugh.gif
I was there around 9:00 chillin for a minute. Cats actually lined upfor these. One cat came to HoH wearing the Jordan/Levi pack. They aiight.

there's a list of spots getting these on jumpman23.com

as of like 10pm there were a couple ppl outside of Extra Butter...this weather sucks!!

Back
Top Bottom