::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

All major sites still have a full run of size's of these and if you move your mouse courser on the hand of the ladie jogging on eastbay.com you can get $10.00 off some kind of hidden coupon check it out.

Damn, I totally missed this release because off all the other releases.
2007 released that I have purchased:
Black/Metallic V
Black Spiz'ikes
White/black/red XX2
CG III
Flip III
FR III
DTRT III
Old Love I
New Love I
True Blue Spiz'ikes

Damn, 10 shoes in 5 months. :smh:
smh.gif
FOR SALE : JORDAN FLIP III SIZE 11!! GREAT PRICE!!TEAM KING KOOPA

i dont kno about yall but if i wanted something all white i get some ones when it comes to jordans i need some color in my life lol

A store in Queens, they were selling the Pures since Monday, They were askin for 175$ for these joints :rofl:
roll.gif

Is this place on 188 St in Queens by any chance?

I saw these in stores a few days ago but I had no idea today was the release date. hardly any hype whatsoever.

I wonder if the elephant print is yellowish now so that when it DOES yellow in a year, NT won't be flooded with threads like these:

OMG my purez yellowed help!!!!
yo can seaglow deyllow my pure$$$$ IIIs???/
CAN I BLEACH MY PURES TO MAKE THEM WHTIE AGAIN
YOO CAN JERGENS HELOP MAKE MY THREES PURES LESS YELLOWO????

I can already see these getting marked down and sent to the outlets en masse. Prepare for the epic pickup posts in the summer with cats coppin 10 pairs

Quote:

Go rock your Pure III's kids......little do you know we are all laughing at you.

Shhhh, don't tell em, they might return their pairs.

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

They look alright, but that elephant print will look like @#%$ after you wear them like 2 or 3 times, if it doen't when you take them out of the box for the first time.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

I actually like them. They aren't the best pair but I'll wear em. Wear what you like, simple as that no matter who laughs or gives u props.
FS:Black/Maple GR dunks sz.10 VVVNDS worn once without the box $70 BAYAREA meetup or $80 Paypal shipped. Email me at Bspalacio@gmail.com.

I've worn my Pure IV's pretty religiously since the release date. I have kept them VERY white. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of white shoes. Get some shoes protector, spray it on before you wear them... and then clean them! It's that simple!

I can really feel the excitement about these shoes. :lol:
laugh.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

"I can really feel the excitement about these shoes."
===================================
If you read above... Mods are deleting useless posts in these threads. Just think back to previous release posts and think about all of the stupid "pass" and "copped" posts that filled those pages.

Thankfully in this one, they don't exist... and subsequently, the thread will seem smaller. So in other words, the post count is NOT an accurate source to determine the 'excitement' about these shoes.

congrats to you jordan heads for not buying new jordans just b/c they are jordans. that's a step in the right direction.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

Quote:
Go rock your Pure III's kids......little do you know we are all laughing at you.
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
Lakers gone....Got to cheer for the spurs. If you can't beat the suns cheer against them!​

OUT OF KOPPIN EVERYTHING OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS....ONLY THESE AND THE PURE IV'S ARE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE PASSED ON. IM NOT THAT KEEN ON ALL WHITE SHOES. BUT IM WAITIN ON THEIR COUNTER PARTNERS............BLACK CATS.
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

i was at menlo mall in nj last night and i totally forgot they came out yesterday. dude at foot locker was like, yeah we got like 35 pairs in the back still. lol.

This might not belong here but to those who got a pair, what shoe protectant is good to use?

Quote:
congrats to you jordan heads for not buying new jordans just b/c they are jordans. that's a step in the right direction.
ing 2 notice.. if people don't buy garbage JB will not put out garbage.....

and LOL.. at people that bought these.....
these will hit outlets in 2-3 months....

Again, people are too quick to judge the release of this shoe based on the number of pages this post has...If y'all read my earlier post, I've been deleting many of the copped and passed posts. Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

they remind me more of the classics instead of 3's, more casual jordan to roc for me but i will not cop

i actually am excited about this release. i even unds em last night. extremely clean shoe. they didnt look any different when i took em off. i would be careful if you were wearing new darker jeans though. hate it or love it, im happy with my pair
got some size 11 heat. get at me

Quote:
Yeah right. People buy what others like.

Here is the problem with your argument... THIS IS HOW IT IS WITH EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!!

Everyone wants the biggest, best, coolest, newest, most expensive ANYTHING. Doesn't matter if it's shoes, TVs, cars or anything else. It is simply human nature. Complain all you want... but it is just a fact of life.

glad to see these are werent a big release, hopefully i can get a pair cheap
TEAM FREE AGENT
Looking for a Max Deal
Miami Dade County
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES​

Back
Top Bottom