***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Was going to pick these up but Jordan releases lately have been blah to me, so instead went and pick up a pair for my sister. Waiting for the Zoom flight 95 &96 and the Jordan 6/17 and 11/12 packs and the Penny 2's in 08.

hey the zoom flight 96 are out already, i just copped mines for 50% with my friends champs discount. its the blk/white/blue pair. they are
pimp.gif

Already copped at Finish Line awaiting release date....

My Friend reserved them for me as a Bday/Christmas gft!!!!!!

Wat a great friend he IS!!!!... no!*%*# tho...lol

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

is it just me or do the retros look better than the og's except for the pull tab on the retros should have been red too. that would have been sexy!

your wrong... they dont look as good in person. Dont get me wrong they're still fire but the material is waaaayy different than the OG's ... Theylook cheap...if i cop its gonna be off instinct
ohwell.gif

I prefer the retros to the OGs. The pull tab really is not a problem since I primarily wear jeans.

The quality is decent, just like the Aquas.

Originally Posted by praxis83

man, its too bad they went away from the samples. in person these things almost look fake, especially in kids sizes...
word ... my homie copped a pair yesterday and i thought they were fake.. he got em from a legitimate spot so all i can say is......
ohwell.gif

i said it previously but the plastic sides on the side of the shoes look way cheaper than the aquas, but man i still cant wait for them and can careless aslong as they dont fall apart anytime soon. haha with jb these days who knows.

Saw these at Champs when I was scoopin my cement Spizikes...not the best Retro of the year but a nice way to round out '07...a must-cop

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by 516JayKing

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A 20% DISCOUNT ON THESE 8'S LIKE THERE WAS A DISCOUNT FOR THE SPIZIKES AND XVS?????????????
No, which is why I was trying to advise y'all to buy the aquas or white/orange ones during the last F&F & just exchange them. Hopefully some of you capitalized...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

do anyone think that they'll still be in the shelves a month or two from now?
nope!
I disagree to an extent. While you likely won't be able to roll in around the middle of January & cop a sz. 10, if you don't get them Saturday, I'm sure you still can get your pair, depending on which location you go to. The trick is to call the smaller malls & politely ask how many pairs they got in. Makes no sense to go to the known spot where everybody lines up at dawn when you can go to a smaller suburban spot later on & pay the same money for the same shoe.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

any employees...........

what types of quantities did you store get compared to past J's?

will there be plenty of these to go around?

My store usually gets between 12-24 of a particular retro. We have 48, so that should tell you how JB distributed these. Most Christmas releases they send a lot of pairs because of holiday shopping and general confidence in the black/red or white/black/red scheme they always drop.
My store in upstate NY usually gets at least 48-72 pairs in mens usually depends on the retro..but this time we have over 96 pairs lol..it lookslike my closest in the back room..were opening up at midnight also so that's kinda cool..but i already got my pair back in october so i might scoop up twomore for discount..

man i wish i was able to cop another pair of cement spizikes with my friend's 50% yesterday, sold out at the mall i went to in so cal. jut scooped up apair of zm flight 96 and chucks. cant wait for these, hopefully my friend can hook up a discount on these. i was thinking of getting the 8s with the 50 thenexchanging them but i dont think the stores here in so cal are down with that.

you know what! you are sooo correct though ed, haha she has traded stuff in for me when I would have a hard time from the store employees.

edwin did you get a pair from the 50 or recent F&F to trade in for playoffs?

^^^^^ straight
pimp.gif
cant wait for santa to put my size 11 under the tree. I hope every one gets there pair or pairs

These tongues are alot thinner than the aqua's. They remind me of the tongues of the all navy and orange 8's. Anyone else noticed this??

got my pair on lock at finishline...these guys tried to play me... i called 30min before goin to the mall to make sure they had em... i said u still doinreserves and on a size 9 and they said yea... so i get there some mom tries to reserve a 10.5 and then they get to me and i overheard them say u can reserveany size except 9 and 9.5 i was like wat the? i got loud with dude i was like ayo i just called a half hour ago and u told me u got my 9 and i said aite im ahead there now n cop em... so he was like aite lemme go in the back and sure enough they had my 9...i had to examine em in person cuz i copped my aqaus fromthis same store but didnt reserve and my toebox was beat and i didnt even notice cuz i just copped n bounced witout lookin...but ya my pair lookin fresh andmint and the toebox got that pebbled look
pimp.gif
i cant wait to cop onsaturday but they said i got til noon to scoop these up i hope this aint true
smh.gif
i guess all finishlines are different
eyes.gif

im curious on opinions. how long do you think these will take to sell out?
me i think a good week or 2. despite xmas there will be lots of pairs i.e. the fr 5s.

i do like these though. i may cop later but hopefully i can still get them later

but they said i got til noon to scoop these up i hope this aint true i guess all finishlines are different

yup you got till noon, if you dont get them by noon they will sell them to the next person and you are stuck with a gift card for the perfect amount for a pairof $140 shoes. so get them before noon.

im curious on opinions. how long do you think these will take to sell out?
me i think a good week or 2. despite xmas there will be lots of pairs i.e. the fr 5s.

from what everyone who works at these stores, they usually get more than normal bc of the holiday so i wouldnt be surprised if they were still around, plus nota lot of people can get them with xmas shopping and all but those who want them will get them quick but i wouldnt be surprised if they were around still sincethey probably produced more than usual for this time of year.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

but they said i got til noon to scoop these up i hope this aint true i guess all finishlines are different

yup you got till noon, if you dont get them by noon they will sell them to the next person and you are stuck with a gift card for the perfect amount for a pair of $140 shoes. so get them before noon.

hell yeah before my old manager told people to be there before 10. and the mall open at 8

like with the aquas we had bout 48 i went in at like 8 on the dot half was gone, bout 2 hours later

all was sold out but a size 14, we never sell the 14 tho lol. but now our new manager say 12 and yes

we have had a few people not come and sold theres, they were heated to, one guy even got mad because

he came 2 days later (after aquas) to pick up his pair... lol at him. also theres no layways on items like this either

our dm said that over the phone.

Originally Posted by johnnel

^^^^^ straight
pimp.gif
cant wait for santa to put my size 11 under the tree. I hope every one gets there pair or pairs

got sz 11 too

yep u cant wait for santa to put my size 11 under the tree. I hope every one gets there pair or pairs

OMFG i went to that website to cop that fitted but they were all sold out
mad.gif
SMFH does anyone know where esle can i cop that hat @ any places in nyc?

Back
Top Bottom