***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

this will be a better release than i thought.........i was thinking that these would be flooded like everything else but it seems like alot of thepre-order/reserves have been selling out....

Picture%20214.jpg

I just had to cop them
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Originally Posted by johnnel

^^^^^ straight
pimp.gif
cant wait for santa to put my size 11 under the tree. I hope every one gets there pair or pairs

got sz 11 too

yep u cant wait for santa to put my size 11 under the tree. I hope every one gets there pair or pairs
roll.gif
lol yea u r funny
roll.gif

QUESTION ABOUT SIZING:

Does this fit true to size? I'm a size 11 but my local spot just have a 10.5, will I be cool with that size for these?

R SOLE in saint louis is doing a MIDNIGHT SALE TOO after they're party Friday night. I think its the one year anniversary.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

i just copped both black 8s and the Jordan 12 Fusion..... heres pics but its from a sidekick 3 so not very good
293724451.jpg
293724455.jpg
Can we get more pics of the JOrdan 12's

For SoCal people, Finishline in Cerritos will be open at 12 to 2am for the release....We have many pairs!

Sorry guys i got 3 pairs already. These are clean as %&$#. I was Christmas shopping and people was asking me how in the?!?!?! did i get them early. Thesehave to be in the top 3 of 07 JB release

can anybody who bought the previous retro 8 releases in men tell me how much with tax all together on rd in new york?
legit info plzz
help?

why say sorry for buy 3pairs. you should post lots of smilies.

i will hopefully get one pair. I'd say 2 but i haven't even worn my aquas so it would be such a waste. unless i get it for that much of a steal

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

QUESTION ABOUT SIZING:

Does this fit true to size? I'm a size 11 but my local spot just have a 10.5, will I be cool with that size for these?

anybody have an answer? please.

it probably sounds dumb...
but how much is 8.5% in usd?
i want to know how much the shoe will cost totally with the 140$ in retail price in men on the release date.
can sum 1 clearify this?

Back
Top Bottom