***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

saw that same fitted at Champs today, I think it's a good look

294156894.jpg

I copped the Pirates to go with it, I personally think it's a good look

anyone have the finishline 20% off and free shipping code. hit me up if you do or post it. thanks
happy.gif

anyone have any coupon codes that may work for the VIIIs on any sites? I know most do not work but just in case i want to be prepared.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

no point in copping anywhere else but nike.com.... cop 2 pairs.. 20% off... free shipping on orders over 150

For me personally, Eastbay is cheaper since I bought a gift card at 20% off to buy these. If I can get a free shipping code then I shall be getting themfor $112 each delivered. If I take NDCs route that would be about an addtl. $19 for 2 pairs (tax in Cali can be a biatch). Plus I can get cashback viafatwallet.com

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Finishline's in my area pre-ordering these joints... Got my 15 on lock!
uh...what finishline you talking about? Not Dayton Mall right?

PLEASE tell me that. I've been checking them and footlocker for the last 2 weeks and they keep saying no pre-orders.

I promise, if I get up there at 5 like they said they open at and they already sold out due to pre-orders.....

i got a question...i have a family member who is home for the holidays. and im going to cop my playoffs in the morning with everyone else...if i was to get himto buy them for me, would he get a military discount? or does it only apply to certain stores? im not sure how it works

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

i got a question...i have a family member who is home for the holidays. and im going to cop my playoffs in the morning with everyone else...if i was to get him to buy them for me, would he get a military discount? or does it only apply to certain stores? im not sure how it works

i'm pretty sure the store has to have a military discount policy already

I cant wait...ive been waiting for these to retro....imma copp 4 pairs and flip 2.....^ v < > chea chea chea chea
pimp.gif

Thanks the DaNextGrate for posting that code.

While these release on NDC @ exactly midnight like Eastbay and the other online retailers?

While these release on NDC @ exactly midnight like Eastbay and the other online retailers?
I find eastbay more consistent on when they put the new releases on theirwebsite. NDC might be several hours early or late.

I don't mess with Allentown on getting kicks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After all my years on NT, I finally see someone sharing my feelings on the dudes at these stores...
I used to call one of them "the sneaker nazi" - "No discount for you"...they act like they life is on the line when it comes down to this,I just thought it was a footlocker thing...

But on the real if your cool with them, they could be cool with you, just takes time and patience...

Back
Top Bottom