Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I can deal with having a Jumpman replace Nike Air on shoes such as the 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, etc.  However, the Jumpman logo absolutely has NO PLACE WHATSOEVER on the 1s and 2s.  Why bother keeping "Nike" on the swoosh on the sole while keeping a Jumpman Air tab on the tongue?  Makes no  sense whatsoever.  The swoosh is already a prominent design on the 1s, yet JB still insists on keeping their "brand integrity" and slapping on a Jumpman on the heel that muddles the shoes design.  There was never a logo to replace on the heel, so why put one there??? 

Last edited:
Promo Jordan 1 from '85. Note theres no Air Jordan text on the wing logo.

I bet these sell faster than the Royal's!

:lol: damb gunner you legitimately hate the Royal 1's. Who did something to you while wearing the Royals?

but the royals DO SUCK tho so hes just telling the truth

I guess to you they do, and your entitled to your opinion. Y'all are a minority anyhow. So get the huh outta here if you think thats a fact cuz you dnt like em.

the truth hurts fam...get over it & yourself

Last edited:
I bet these sell faster than the Royal's!

:lol: damb gunner you legitimately hate the Royal 1's. Who did something to you while wearing the Royals?

but the royals DO SUCK tho so hes just telling the truth

I guess to you they do, and your entitled to your opinion. Y'all are a minority anyhow. So get the huh outta here if you think thats a fact cuz you dnt like em.

the truth hurts fam...get over it & yourself

I will as soon as you get over that habit. But that dope is delicious aint it?

Not sure if srs.

'01 top and '09 at bottom. The current shape is higher then the '01's.
im referring to my banned 1s, there almost the same height as my hares or bmps

True. The Banned 1's shape is different from the highs that have been re-introduced in 09. Every hi-top 1 is slightly higher then the '01s. The Royals, and these will be higher then the Banneds & 01s.

well...not to make waves but how a royal-og pack...not limited though...

Please be kidding. Packs are terrible. It ends up that people have to cop a shoe they love and one the hate for a higher price than they need to spend. I hate packs.

Please keep it one retro at a time

agree generally about the packs but this one went out...i love both shoes...it would be like a concord-bred xi pack for me...:smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom