Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

straight from NDC... delivered yesterday afternoon. SMFH..

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
That toe box leather is the only problem i have with this release. Mine came fine but i can just see this happening after a few wears

man, after these pics of people's toeboxes looking like it was pulled outta Satan's *****, I had to check mine when I got home from work. Glad to report that both my toeboxes are fine and I also ordered from ndc

That toe box leather is the only problem i have with this release. Mine came fine but i can just see this happening after a few wears

WAITTTTTTTTT ! You're Worried about the Toe Box ?!? Check out your finger Nails . . . Ewww :x :x

Shoes are absolutely made to crease. But not as you just try them on. I re-laced my Chicagos and the left toe box has a slight crease. On the other hand, wore my Knicks all day yesterday, and nothing.

JB ain't using the best leather. However the shoes are great and I'm just stating my observation, not complaining. Love these.

^ i think its hit or miss, some shoes i wear that crease others say they dont as much and vice versa so who knows but lacing up and getting creases is just the JB quality control at its best for sure, mine creased but i stuffed them immediately after wearing them and am getting some good wooden shoe trees that will help (they work wonders on my KOs) and are like $10 at Nordstroms Rack

Back
Top Bottom