Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Ive gone into my local FL and Champs asking salespeople to stock locate, nobody seems to want to help me out. I know you can order shoes from a different store, while in store, if your local store your in does not have them. Is that policy different for Jordan retros?

Call around. Those and the Knicks are sitting at my HOH. I just want the royals man
Which HOH would that be bruh?  Good looking out on the info.
nerd.gif
which HOH
Buffalo, NY

Lol Im up here in Western NY for school. Sorry for the confusion

i love these. i have the 94 retro thats still in pretty good condition for its age then i got these, i love them. will become my new beaters. wear them everywhere

i love these. i have the 94 retro thats still in pretty good condition for its age then i got these, i love them. will become my new beaters. wear them everywhere
Might be doing this. I copped them, they didn't grow on me so I decided to unload them. I might just keep them though. Don't feel like going through the trouble of eBay or the sahdyness of CL...

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question. I missed out on launch day so I had to resort to eBay. Wanted two pair so I won one auction and bought another pair outright. First pair came and everything is fine. I just got the second pair in and while they aren't as good as the first, I'll deal with them.

I noticed on the second pair that the tags of each shoe has a different production date. Does this happen? I'm wondering if the seller swapped a shoe of two pairs and kept the better of the two.

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question. I missed out on launch day so I had to resort to eBay. Wanted two pair so I won one auction and bought another pair outright. First pair came and everything is fine. I just got the second pair in and while they aren't as good as the first, I'll deal with them.

I noticed on the second pair that the tags of each shoe has a different production date. Does this happen? I'm wondering if the seller swapped a shoe of two pairs and kept the better of the two.
2 diff prod dates is perfectly fine. It does happens. The reseller swapping a shoe is also possible.

good lookin out

Man i was on the hunt and gave up hope refused to spend 190 on these and just so happened to go to the site to look at a hoodie i saw on their instagram page that had a %20 code.

Saw the shoes tried the code and ordered then came right to the board to share :smokin

Last edited:
Damn Buffalo, NY?

I'm from Buffalo (miss it real bad), now I'm in MASS.

Oh well, the crowd for shoes here is much different than in Buff.

Don't order from this website. Thought I picked up the 11 and dude hits me up saying that they don't offer discounts on sneakers at all. So how did I purchase them with it?? Shady business.
just happened to me aswell.

Damn Buffalo, NY?

I'm from Buffalo (miss it real bad), now I'm in MASS.

Oh well, the crowd for shoes here is much different than in Buff.
Lol I guess you forgot but I def hit you up a year or two ago when you first joined the forum. Maybe around when the Chicago X's dropped? I was new in town at the time trying to see the best places to go and I remember you were saying you were moving that same weekend Lol.

They opened up the HOH a lil under a year ago now. They partitioned the Footlocker at the Galleria Mall.

Last edited:
http://www.bobbyfresh.com/collections/frontpage/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-bulls

Use coupon code "JACK"

shoes come down to 131.99 +shipping is $20

Just orders a sz 10. Sz available are 8.5 11 12 13

Looks like i copped the last 10
I'm not sure if they are cancelling everyone's order that used the code, but I placed an order using paypal and it hasn't got cancelled yet.  I will keep those that tried to use this site posted.  I've got my fingers crossed though!  
ohwell.gif

Lol I guess you forgot but I def hit you up a year or two ago when you first joined the forum. Maybe around when the Chicago X's dropped? I was new in town at the time trying to see the best places to go and I remember you were saying you were moving that same weekend Lol.

They opened up the HOH a lil under a year ago now. They partitioned the Footlocker at the Galleria Mall.

Yeah I remember.

That HOH gets a lot of shoes, from what I hear.

However, I used to cop from FNL, because of the coupons.

HOH here, lowkey grimey.

Only mess with them when FNL doesn't get a release.

Back
Top Bottom