Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Nike Air on tongue = cop. No Nike Air on tongue= no cop.

Simple as that.

Can't wait to see pics of the final product, but so far these are
pimp.gif

I'll cop these with a jumpman on the heel & tongue. I just love the cw and my '03 patent leather pair is starting to get pretty beat. Nike Air on the tongue would be awesome, but as someone said it can be fixed. I've seen some pretty good looking work done on KO's with the tongue patch from some cortez's

1s are some of the best lookin shoes imo so this is a definite cop for me if the price goes up i will rage though

Ok, wheres the Sample pics of this shoe? We got videos and pics all over for the royals.

Impatiently waiting . . .

Last edited:
Mad these are the only 1s with retro treatment. Atleast there Isn't a jumpman on the heel. If I can find a Nike air tag I'll switch them. But for now. I'm all over the royals. Thinking about the Knicks

:lol: Who cares if they mistake em. All that matters is you know what you got.

This. I don't have the 85's but I have the 94 I's. I honestly couldn't care less. I know I have a superior product and have no problem with kids walking around with the newer retros. Haha everything comes full circle and everything will be released.

Ok, wheres the Sample pics of this shoe? We got videos and pics all over for the royals.

Impatiently waiting . . .

That's because they're more limited.

:lol:

JK, we'll probably start seeing more info surface next month.

I was thinking they were more limited, until I realized the navy/orange 1's havent surfaced yet either. And we know those aint gonna be limited.

Lets hope they surface by the end of the month. At this point I'm not tripping on the Jumpmans cuz I just want them.

Back
Top Bottom