Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Did anyone get an order confirmation from Eastbay for the Jordan 1 Knicks and not receive their shoes??? I'm beginning to think they sold out and I'm out of luck

received mine with a black scuff/mark on the toe box. will use an eraser to try to remove, but if it doesn't work, do you guys think it would warrant a possible coupon from NDC?

it's not a huge deal, since i were gonna beat these to hell anyways, but i did pay $110 for a pair of shoes.

received mine with a black scuff/mark on the toe box. will use an eraser to try to remove, but if it doesn't work, do you guys think it would warrant a possible coupon from NDC?

it's not a huge deal, since i were gonna beat these to hell anyways, but i did pay $110 for a pair of shoes.
Talk with NDC and see if you have luck with them! They're understanding from my experience so a coupon should be cool.

Is any1 elses air jordan tag on the tounge look PINK???????????  they put a red layer behind a thin white layer and the s.h.i.t looks pink......

Sorry to say but these shoes are straight garbage homie.
Fit is terrible, feel is cheap, comfort is non existent and toe creased while trying to lace them up properly.

I copped a pair from my connect at Nike and I got them half price off retail and still feel cheated.

The hate towards Jordan Brand is justified. 

Nah....i have zero creases...

i did go .5 down though...

Hi,

Not to defend myself in any way, but I do want to point out that the pictures I uploaded were taken on my iPhone and hence may not be 100% accurate about the issue I have with my pair. Some sections of the shoe such as the heel counter feels like it could be "lifted up" as there's already a gap where the stitching is supposed to be right above the midsole. Other parts of the shoe had minor stitching and alignment problems as well, and I haven't mentioned the glue residue yet. Overall it makes the pair look very cheap and unprofessionally made, and after I talked with a NDC representative about it, it was clear to both parties that I received a bad pair. I'm preparing the shoes to be shipped as we speak, and I personally feel my decision is warranted—you may have another opinion which is fine and I respect that opinion. Truth be told I'm not in the "shoe game", I simply want a great looking pair to walk in casually. It doesn't have a to be a Jordan either, I just happened to be on Twitter when these were released. :\

Peace!

if you want a great pair of shoes to wear casually..........stay away from jordans. simple as that. there are plenty of other brands to chose from. you of course have every right to return them if you havent worn them and dont want them but at the end of the day its up to you to make an informed purchase...

if you want a great pair of shoes to wear casually..........stay away from jordans. simple as that. there are plenty of other brands to chose from. you of course have every right to return them if you havent worn them and dont want them but at the end of the day its up to you to make an informed purchase...
My past experience says otherwise. I was extremely happy with my Baron 1s. I wore them until they became beaten enough to the point that they couldn't be worn again. That's why I'm looking for a new pair of shoes again for the summer, as I tend to wear a single pair of shoes throughout a full season and my Baron 1s died on my last summer. My Baron 1s were perfect in every sense: quality, craftsmanship and finish were top notch. I just happened to stumble on them on eBay for a very good price, didn't even know what Jordans were before that.

straight from NDC... delivered yesterday afternoon. SMFH..

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Very unfortunate that this happened to you.

On another note, this is exactly why i passed on this release. The quality on the leather is so fake, it doesnt even crease properly.

say what you want about quality, lack of nike branding, price, or whatever you can't deny how good these look on the feet 
pimp.gif

Love my pair. Thinking of getting some spenco insoles for them though. Anyone else do this? Got some to prevent cracking on my 4s and 3s. Just want them for the comfort on these.

I was just as disappointed with my pair. Glue stains everywhere, black specks or stains on the uppers and pre-creased toeboxes. :smh:

BTW anyone looking for a size 14 be sure to check out NDC in about a week or two :lol:

Thank God for both my 94's which are still wearable. :D

Last edited:
that's exactly why I got this release. They look so awesome on feet, I didn't buy them for ball, just casual rocking.
And I can't afford some 94/OG. This is what I can afford and they look REAL clean and perfect on feet.

Back
Top Bottom