Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would any of you guys sell these in order to purchase a pair of Doernbecher 9s? Thinking if I should make that move

these packs are just too much b.s

just release the shoes one by one

this has been a big flop if you where thinking of cashing out :rofl:

too many nickel and dime resellers getting stuck

Last edited:
these packs are just too much b.s

just release the shoes one by one

this has been a big flop if you where thinking of cashing out :rofl:

too many nickel and dime resellers getting stuck

one thing for me is i got a size 9 b grade when i needed a size 8.5 in the 6's

these 6's run too big other then that their both very nice

even if i over paid for my a grade pack
i got the b grades real cheap

if you were a good/smart "reseller" you BEEN made your money when these first dropped(first week). make no mistake about it dudes came up...its the people that thought they could charge a ridiculous price and wait weeks and months to cash out...

if you have a pair of these and are stuck best bet is to just bury them in the closet and forget about them, dont worry all packs spike a bit later down the line. i.e. DMP 7s, Toro 5s, etc.

Short term memory loss seems to be quite the common theme here..........anyone remember the Raging Bull 5 pack a few years back? They went on SALE.............SAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Now look (on eBay). Catching $1K easily for a DS pack.

Give it time guys. Patience is key in this game.

Short term memory loss seems to be quite the common theme here..........anyone remember the Raging Bull 5 pack a few years back? They went on SALE.............SAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

THIS!! i remember i had that pack when it dropped and everyone on ISS and here was *****ing about the quality saying they were garbo....now people praise the red suede pair :smh:

THIS!! i remember i had that pack when it dropped and everyone on ISS and here was *****ing about the quality saying they were garbo....now people praise the red suede pair :smh:

Thats true because they sat here in Atl now people were offering the red pair for my South Beach 8. Guess they went up in value

i agree but how many nickel and dime reseller can sit on 5 packs let alone 1

i myself still have about 6 or 7 DS CDP's Raging Bull 5 pack & the 6 pack all deadstock and all these packs resold for nothing after release

still kicking myself for not buying a full Raging Bull pack for $109.00 3 years ago from a nike outlet

Last edited:
I freaking love my 7s I wear them a lot more than I should. Ain't touched the 6s yet but I will this summer I will and I was able to get 2 packs there was so much hype for these

I only worn the 7's once and put them away while the 6's are dead stock.

My brother wanted to buy em off me and wanted me to take pictures to show the condition of both shoes.

As I was snapping pictures. I saw how nice the 7's looked with the contrast in the leather and suede material.

In the end I decided to keep the GMP 7's and opted to give him the Black/Red/Charcoal/Purple 7's ("Raptors") instead with the package.

Although I didn't wear the 6s (yet) and the 7s were only worn once, I'm pretty satisfied with this pack.

Definitely a nice collector item.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I just called and the guy said they had my size 14....but it was just snatched from him. Why you asked? Because the slow $#@%^ couldn't verify my email address correctly. It took almost 5 minutes to go through the verification process. Dumb *****!!! And their website was running very very slow which was the reason why I called it in. Thanks for the info anonymous

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I just called and the guy said they had my size 14....but it was just snatched from him. Why you asked? Because the slow $#@%^ couldn't verify my email address correctly. It took almost 5 minutes to go through the verification process. Dumb *****!!! And their website was running very very slow which was the reason why I called it in. Thanks for the info anonymous

Noproblem. I was able to get my size 11 and a buddy was able to get a size 10. Looks like their were quite a few restocked. But for $209 im pumped!!

For that price I would be beyond pump myself!!!! I can't even really fit it in my budget rght now, but I would have moved somethings around for that deal. I called Nike and told them about their poor customer service rep. They gave me a $75 credit towards the next purchase because the rep said that she couldn't believe the price and restock herself. It was a good bit restocked apparently because she said "restock" not a few popped up from returns. I will def keep my eyes on their website now. They may be restocking a good bit of old shoes in the coming week leading to All Star weekend.

I had $170 in giftcards from christmas I was gunna use on the WC3 tomorrow, but I couldnt pass these up. Paid $57 including taxes for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom