Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah man resell price will start at $600 on these it's gonna be brutal out there y'all. But I think these will look better in person I have a feeling that gold will look :smokin

Resell is going to kill on these. At least $600. With all the hypebeasting going on though, wouldn't be surprised to see them sell for $700+. :smh:

got my tracking number for this set
this set is by no means the DMP 6/11 set
one set is more then enough for me if i can get more at retail like i did years ago with the 6/11 pack best believe i am going to resell them
resell will be at $500.00 to $700.00 off the bat
after that stores will sell out quickly and on line at retail on release date
we all know that
i can see the same type of prices in the 2012 after market where even the crappiest plus colorways now you can make a profit on them right away and more in demand shoes keep there inflated value like this set will
crooked mom and pop's will want $500.00 to $650.00 and i guess to avoid this bull crap and you have the cash if can get it i would go that route
if a mom and pop does anything under $475.00 dont buy shoes anywhere else for the next year and only give them your business
i dont see that happening at a small shop selling early in nyc
anywhere else i dont know
if i was going to over pay and i knew i had no other way to get this set unless i waited outside for days at a time that i will not do
i'm glad with the move i made instead of putting the money in the pockets of these mom and pop crook's i'm talking about
my friend hooked me up with the site and to be honest when i called i was shocked there was a lot of sizes left
but only one set in a 8.5
small shops will get 18 pieces so if you know anyone at these small stores i would throw a worker $20.00 even more if they give you a heads or hold you a pair once the shoes come in and your paying close to retail
i would kill for a local connect like that
small footlocker chain stores will get 18 to 30 sets and big footlocker/hoh will get up to 50 sets each
chain stores like jimmy jazz will send 18 sets to their stores and the bigger volume stores will get the same amount or 30 to 50 sets
these numbers are from past set releases and i dont see the numbers changing in the current sneaker climate where in
The HOH I go to already confirmed 125 sets.  Its a general release stop tryin to hype it up more then it is.  Its gonna be just like all the other general releases except its a pack so everyone is going nuts for them.   If they were sold by themselves I bet they wouldnt have this much hype.   Even when my local HOH gets a hyperstrike they get like 50 pairs of the shoe and this is a GENERAL RELEASE!  

The HOH I go to already confirmed 125 sets.  Its a general release stop tryin to hype it up more then it is.  Its gonna be just like all the other general releases except its a pack so everyone is going nuts for them.   If they were sold by themselves I bet they wouldnt have this much hype.   Even when my local HOH gets a hyperstrike they get like 50 pairs of the shoe and this is a GENERAL RELEASE!  
laugh.gif

not trying to hype up anything champ

its info from past packs and from info i was given for the nyc area
i dont know what HOH is going to get in these packs

dont forget footlockers will get the pack also and small footlocker i'm sure will not get the same amount as a HOH or a bigger footlocker would get
plus its not a general release

Last edited:
not trying to hype up anything champ
its info from past packs and from info i was given for the nyc area
i dont know what HOH is going to get in these packs
dont forget footlockers will get the pack also and small footlocker i'm sure will not get the same amount as a HOH or a bigger footlocker would get
plus its not a general release
from what i've been told is that its a general release.  If its not a general release only the HOH and Niketown will get them out here but every footlocker, champs, shoe palace, finishline, suite160, undefeated, and shiekh are getting them.   Every shoe store in town is getting them.  Its a general release. At least thats what the manager at the HOH told me in person and i've been calling all the other shoe stores up and there all getting them.

Last edited:
from what i've been told is that its a general release.  If its not a general release only the HOH and Niketown will get them out here but every footlocker, champs, shoe palace, finishline, suite160, undefeated, and shiekh are getting them.   Every shoe store in town is getting them.  Its a general release. At least thats what the manager at the HOH told me in person and i've been calling all the other shoe stores up and there all getting them.

But JB knows this won't sell like hot cakes unless they put a "limited tag" on it, which they have, and mass produced it so they can rake in profits. This is marketing at its finest folks. Hypebeasts have been duped into giving their parent's hard earned money for an overrated pack. :tongue:

But JB knows this won't sell like hot cakes unless they put a "limited tag" on it, which they have, and mass produced it so they can rake in profits. This is marketing at its finest folks. Hypebeasts have been duped into giving their parent's hard earned money for an overrated pack.
tongue.gif
I can agree with you guys on that.  they say its a limited release when really its a general release to get everyone going crazy for them.  Great marketing indeed.
laugh.gif

saw these last night, I didn't like the 7s when I saw them on the pics but it looks so much better in person :smokin

p.s the $399 is canada retail price :smh:

This release is more limited than I thought, not even close to a GR, Our store is getting only 6 pairs, we got wayyyyy! more cavs iv's to put that into comparison.

Yea its def not a general release my mom and pop get every shoe I've wanted for the past 3 years. They don't know if I can even get a 12 (I wear a 13) they re only getting 4 packs and he won't know until fri what sizes. Every store might get them but won't have a lot of pairs of them. My hoh does a raffell and I hate that **** hood people try to ditch even just to get a damn ticket haha.

By definition, a General Release is a shoe that comes in kids sizes and mens sizes start at 7. These are NOT a general release. The PACK does NOT come in kids sizes. Yes, from what I understand, the VII will be available in youth sizes, but the pack will not. The CDP were General Releases...My girl has almost as many CDP's as I do. These are not. This isn't a subjective discussion, it is a matter of fact. No kids sizes, then it's not a GR.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom