Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
from what i've been told is that its a general release.  If its not a general release only the HOH and Niketown will get them out here but every footlocker, champs, shoe palace, finishline, suite160, undefeated, and shiekh are getting them.   Every shoe store in town is getting them.  Its a general release. At least thats what the manager at the HOH told me in person and i've been calling all the other shoe stores up and there all getting them.

from what i know its a limited release

nike allocates the shoes in such a way that there made to look limited even if there not

nike has been doing this for years

maybe your right and i am wrong or its the other way around

there out for delivery to me today and for me at this point that's all that matters

Last edited:
i really like the VII's the VI's are alright. ill try to get them ill have to wait for like 24 hours outside a mall but it'll be worth it.

I'm debating whether I should pre-order them or not.

Does anyone know if The Retro House of DeadStock is a legit site?

i can tell you it is not a GR...you all will be surprised after you dont get them..
lol..I'm a manager at a shoe store it is a GR..just a limited one like white/royal 10's ..big stores will get a lot..smaller stores will get a few or none at all. but IT IS A General Release I repeat it is a General Release.

JUST LOCKED DOWN THREE 10.5'S HERE IN HOUSTON FOR RETAIL. PAID FOR ALREADY.
pimp.gif
lol that's impossible...if you don't have the shoe in your hand right now..you sir have been robbed.

lol..I'm a manager at a shoe store it is a GR..just a limited one like white/royal 10's ..big stores will get a lot..smaller stores will get a few or none at all. but IT IS A General Release I repeat it is a General Release.
Question MR. Manager does your shoe store have kids sizes for the Pack?

I don’t know where everyone has been, but almost every drop lately can be called a limited release, with all the hype, if I don’t do my homework then I cant get anything for retail... So why does it matter, you will not get this pack if you dont do your homework or have a connect, GR or not.....

the pack is not available for the childrens:D

but finishline as a company got approx 2600 pairs rounding up, most fnl got 2 of each sz..im guessing a few of the more popular markets got 4 or 5 of some sizes but not many to go around

I don’t know where everyone has been, but almost every drop lately can be called a limited release, with all the hype, if I don’t do my homework then I cant get anything for retail... So why does it matter, you will not get this pack if you dont do your homework or have a connect, GR or not.....
Totally agree....

might just cop just for trade bait, not in love with these(then again it depends how they look in person)lol

Question MR. Manager does your shoe store have kids sizes for the Pack?

Exactly...like I said a few pages back. GR's have GS sizes. Limited releases do not. Once upon a time, there was something called a "Limited General Release" (ie Flint VII's), but it seems like most GR's are being produced in limited numbers. Doesn't mean they're not a GR.

Word to the Olympic VII's that just dropped. VERY low production number, but came in kids sizes all the way down to the toddlers. Makes them a GR, despite limited availability.

Peace.

Also, post counts are all screwed up. Apparently, when NT changed to this new (semi-whack, semi-dope) NT, many members (like myself) lost all of our posts. Strangely though, I can still sell in the BS thread and if you click on my profile, you can see all my old posts, but my post count at the moment is single digits...

...like some of these clowns' age.

Sure from the guy wit 5 posts ^^^^ u have no cred..
lol @ my post count being an issue..nevermind where I work lol..I never have a problem getting shoes I haven't paid retail for a pair of shoes in a little over 2 years..I just see you guys panicking and being misinformed all over this forum and decided to help out. I don't care about your cred lol..you don't have to listen to me with my 5 post counts ...i have my shoes already and every other shoe i want until i quit the job im at :smile: (discounted)...Goodluck getting your shoes tho.

Also, post counts are all screwed up. Apparently, when NT changed to this new (semi-whack, semi-dope) NT, many members (like myself) lost all of our posts. Strangely though, I can still sell in the BS thread and if you click on my profile, you can see all my old posts, but my post count at the moment is single digits...
...like some of these clowns' age.
 Right, I even had to make a whole new account.... Its funny cause alot of the young cats think im new to this, homie I got sneakers older than you...

When I saw the pics weeks ago I wasn't feeling them and when I finally saw them up close I still didnt like this pack. I'm glad im out on this one because these will be100% sought after. All of my local spots have confirmed they will be having a raffle.

When I saw the pics weeks ago I wasn't feeling them and when I finally saw them up close I still didnt like this pack. I'm glad im out on this one because these will be100% sought after. All of my local spots have confirmed they will be having a raffle.
Im guessing you attend CSUF.I'm from around the area. Would you mind telling me what stores confirmed the raffle drawing?

Back
Top Bottom