Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Need the VIs not too sure about the VIIs. Only VIIs ive ever really liked are the Olympics.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

^^says the person who said these will be a limited gr :/

is that even possible? hah
Limited GR = General Release but the Demand will be like a limited  release 
roll.gif

Got 2 $15 FTL reward cards, have to unload both b/c $350 is a joke. That's $175 per shoe & I'm not sure if the VII's will look good still waitin on final pics b/c the GS pics dnt mean anything to me

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

how long you guys think I'll have to camp for these? I'm primarily near LA so the hype will be pretty crazy i'm guessing.

All BS aside, start now lol... Theres this group that lines up across the street from the beverly center for EVERY RELEASE...

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

how long you guys think I'll have to camp for these? I'm primarily near LA so the hype will be pretty crazy i'm guessing.

All BS aside, start now lol... Theres this group that lines up across the street from the beverly center for EVERY RELEASE...
WORD ! I always see them dudes at the front of the line in every release . Still remember they got all the Nerfs for the KD release 
indifferent.gif

Crappp then, if I can't get em online, then forget it. I'm tired of fighting in store.

Originally Posted by terx

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

WORD ! I always see them dudes at the front of the line in every release . Still remember they got all the Nerfs for the KD release 
indifferent.gif

That's why I don't shop there anymore. I'm tired of that nonsense.

TOO Early but ..........

Do you think anyone would trade the 6's for SB Lebron 9's

( Who would or would not do the trade and why )

Could care less if I'm on the winning or losing side of the trade.

I just want opinions .

Please & Thank you !

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

TOO Early but ..........

Do you think anyone would trade the 6's for SB Lebron 9's

( Who would or would not do the trade and why )

Could care less if I'm on the winning or losing side of the trade.

I just want opinions .

Please & Thank you !

yea sb lebron 9's are really expensive right now like 500$ at my area

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Got 2 $15 FTL reward cards, have to unload both b/c $350 is a joke. That's $175 per shoe & I'm not sure if the VII's will look good still waitin on final pics b/c the GS pics dnt mean anything to me

Nike is selling single pairs of shoes for 250, thats the real joke and its not even funny

$100 more for 2 pairs is ok with me

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Nike is selling single pairs of shoes for 250, thats the real joke and its not even funny

$100 more for 2 pairs is ok with me

They are selling them individually too?????

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

General release or LE?

Probably a limited GR.

General release NOT limited ... they will come in infant -men sizes

I would LOVE if its a GR, I actually want them to rock and not resell! Plus release date is my bday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!

Back
Top Bottom