Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wish I would have bought these a 1/2 size smaller. Bought a 10.5 and they feel like an 11. I don't even want to try wearing them because I know they willstrecth out.

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

any1's carmines starting to yellow yet?
Mines have but Ive worn them once to school and thats it. 1 rock= yellow carmines but still fresh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

How quick did these sellout in the states generally? I was out of the country
there was no need to gravedig this post, its pretty obvious with all the hype of the carmines how they sold.

there was no need to gravedig this post, its pretty obvious with all the hype of the carmines how they sold.

Seriously?How is this gravedigging? What was I supposed to do start a new thread for that question? I stated I was out of the country if you thatannoyed don't waste your time and reply.

This IS grave digging....but jea i see where your coming from. You couldof just PM'd someone or asked 1 of the mods. But jea 2 answer yourquestion..extremely fast. Missed out on these
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This was the first pack that I had to have 2 of............I sold the 17's from the second pack though.Also best pack IMO because it was the first time forthe carmines being retroed.....Plus I had the OG's in the 8th grade....

Argh I hate it when ppl remind me of this pack

I had an order on shoetrends for them at retail and it got cancelled and someone else got my shoes because my mom wouldnt let me use the card and it took THREEhours to make her let me and then it was too late

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I had an order on shoetrends for them at retail and it got cancelled and someone else got my shoes because my mom wouldnt let me use the card and it took THREE hours to make her let me and then it was too late

sick.gif
sorry to hear that man.

Originally Posted by watson24

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I had an order on shoetrends for them at retail and it got cancelled and someone else got my shoes because my mom wouldnt let me use the card and it took THREE hours to make her let me and then it was too late

sick.gif
sorry to hear that man.

yeah they were a return I guess because it was about a month ago. I still get depressed thinking about it lol. Ive never even had a pair of VIs or XVIIs and Iactually liked both pairs. What makes it even worse is I was out of the country (in africa I think) when they released so I had no chance at copping then, andmy family refused to buy them for me. They constantly criticize my choices even though I know Im doing alright.

Back
Top Bottom