Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^
pimp.gif
avy!

Got lucky and picked up a pair for retail last weekend. I was out of town and missed out back in May, so I can't complain about how it worked out.

I still havent roicked my carmines, something is stopping me from doing it, they are just some really fine kicks.

Couldn't be happier with my Carmines, or the XVII's for that matter.

Both pairs are nice, and the XVII's are decent kicks for hooping. So far, this is my favorite pack.

I bought this pack but now have had second thoughts. I have found some stores here in Orlando that still have the 7/16 pack. Do you think if I try to exchangethem without a receipt will they do it? I feel like trading them in to also get another pair of iv's.

im still laughing at people who bought this pack simply on its "future resale potential"...

im still crossing my fingers that the XI-XII pack is like these past releases
smile.gif

GLAD..I CAUGHT THIS PACK...CARMINES..ARE..SO FRESH...EARLY....MAN....

DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE EITHER....

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE 5/18....CANT...SEEM..TO FIND..A SPOT...WITH..SZ...14....

TALKED TO MY MAN..AT FOOTLOCKER...HE..THEY DIDNT GET ANY...HE SAID...NO 1 IN THE DISTRICT...GOT 14'S....

SO DOES THIS MEAN....THAT IN THE WHOLE STATE OF GEORGIA NONE OF THE FOOTLOCKERS...GOT..14'S..???

CAN ANYBODY SHED SOME LIGHT..THX...

i still see some broken sizes floating around in a couple of the stores of the mall where i cop my J's at, but i think the biggest size ive seen was an8.5
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom