Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i un-ds my xvii's the other night to see the dark knight, and wow it is hard to get the shrap, shrew hing whatever you call it on after you put your footinto the shoe

I just picked up a second pack for retail... I guess I can quit my finishline boycott because someone had them on layaway at finishline... policy is 30 days...I came in on day 31 and picked then up. I only knew about these because of me calling the cust service number for a look up during my original order and theytold me one was at the local mall... called the mall and they told me it was on layaway... so i just waited it out... now i can sell one of my 17s and keep apair of carmines on ice
happy.gif

I bought the cdp XVII's off ebay. They look pretty clean, but are really tight. Im thinking about just reselling them for my money back.

Damn sucks to get 2 xvii's and then further disrespect u wit a 10 gift card.....wow....I still need another pair of these in 11.5 or 12

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Damn sucks to get 2 xvii's and then further disrespect u wit a 10 gift card.....wow....I still need another pair of these in 11.5 or 12

Its funny cause I was so mad that I turned the card down.... kinda stupid now since I could have used it on the layaway-yoinked pack... DM never called backtho and they are set to deliver today... hopefully, I can get my refund today.

I finally was able 2 cop my pack off Ebay..paid 375$..not bad in my eyes.....now I'm just waiting on them 2 come in the mail!..can't wait!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Its funny cause I was so mad that I turned the card down.... kinda stupid now since I could have used it on the layaway-yoinked pack... DM never called back tho and they are set to deliver today... hopefully, I can get my refund today.
honestly i woulda turned down the card too...i'd rather get a refund....grimey employees...hopefully u get all ya gwop back kid

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

should have just took one pair out and said you just didn't get the 6's...

lol... well the store manager vouched that there were 2 pair of shoes in the box so there would have been a serious dispute there... odd cause he/she didntvouch for the carmines and the xviis... but its all good now.... got 2 pair for retail so im very happy today

lol... well the store manager vouched that there were 2 pair of shoes in the box so there would have been a serious dispute there... odd cause he/she didnt vouch for the carmines and the xviis... but its all good now.... got 2 pair for retail so im very happy today
Wait so is everything fixed now or are you content with the two pairs of XVII's.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

lol... well the store manager vouched that there were 2 pair of shoes in the box so there would have been a serious dispute there... odd cause he/she didnt vouch for the carmines and the xviis... but its all good now.... got 2 pair for retail so im very happy today
Wait so is everything fixed now or are you content with the two pairs of XVII's.

Well, they are fixed, but not because of finishline...

Story:

After complaining on here, some guy added me as a friend and told me about a Champs in Chi that had a mixed pack of carmines (size 9.5) and XVIIs (size 10)so I did the in store transfer and got them shipped to Baltimore... Shoes had no insoles, left carmine had a smashed toe box so I had to put force fields + newinserts to try to get the shape back... a few wrinkles still but not noticeable. The XVIIs were decent quality... ashy like everyone else's I guess.

When I originally ordered the package from finishline, I was told to call the customer service number to check my order to see if it was delivered. The reptold me that there was a pair at a local mall and I should buy them just in case... I called the local mall and found out they were on layaway as of 6/21 so Iwas SOL.... once my order came in screwed, I went thru all of the BS and sent the XVII/XVII package back to Cali.... and began stalking the layaway package....So I picked up the IV/XIX package from that store and asked the carmines were still back there... they said yes and if they werent picked up by close Sunday, Icould buy them... Monday at opening, im there waiting like its release day lol... ok like 5 min early.

The pack I got from finishline layaway is fresh... both the carmines and the xviis look great... so now i got 2 pair of the packages for retail and i haventworn either.

And for the XVII/XVII package, I tracked it via UPS and once it said DELIVERED, i called cust service and made sure they processed my refund... so in 2 daysit should be back on my card.... happy ending to my story... i pack to beat up and 1 pack to put on ice... at least the carmines will be on ice
pimp.gif

Hmm I picked up quite a few packs locally for a great price. To eBay they go... Im not a reseller, just a college student with loans to pay lol.

my carmines came with no blue tint but no yellowing at all now the yellowing is noticable as ive worn them dozens of times
but im not upset about that im upset about the XVIIs, they came dirty so i used jason markk cleaner on them , now they look faded
smh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom