Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I know some stores that usually get every pack and limited release that aren't getting these tomorrow....good luck everyone.

I must have an angel on my side or something because as much havoc that goes down on Eastbay during Jordan launches I have never once been denied.
pimp.gif

*knock on wood*
laugh.gif

Check your ORDER HISTORY and EMAIL ACCOUNTS people...

Weirdest thing happened to me...Just got lucky I guess...

I had an IE and FireFox browser open and tried to place an order for a size 11 on each. I also kept getting the "error" and "try again"screen during checkout. I kept trying till 9:21 and finally decided to give up when sizes 10.5-11.5 sold out.

I just checked my order history on eastbay and it showed 2 pending orders. I also got 2 confirmation emails from eastbay. I just called eastbay to double checkand yup, somehow, someway 2 of my orders went through miraculously.

I really am not sure how since I kept getting "error" and "try again" screens and never was able to complete at checkout.

Well, I'm not complaining since plan B was to stand in line in the AM...
smile.gif
...Good Luck to the rest!

i love my brother!!! he got though on eastbay and got me a pack along with his!!! he also mistakenly upgraded shipping with that guaranteed thing but whocares!!! sweet!!!! (i almost go through until it blanked and by the time i retried it was GONE) i can sleep now and screw topanga canyon (woodland hills)footlocker!!! for those waiting there DONT BOTHER! the employees already have them on lock (they only got 12 packs). overhead the manager say that he will onlyhave large sizes to sell. so if you do go....you have been warned!!

To ensure that you continue to receive the Eastbay Notification, please add eastbay@email.eastbay.com to your e-mail Address Book.

Below, please find information about your order:

Customer Number:
Order

Order Details:

Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
1 JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W - Size 13.0 1 $309.99 $309.99
Subtotal: $309.99
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $31.98
Discounts: $0.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $341.97

OH YEAH BABY!!! I STILL GOT'EM FO THE LO!!!! JUST GOT THIS BABY IN!!!

To ensure that you continue to receive the Eastbay Notification, please add eastbay@email.eastbay.com to your e-mail Address Book.

Below, please find information about your order:

Customer Number:
Order

Order Details:

Item Number Description Qty Price Subtotal
1 JRDN COLLEZIONE 17/6-BK/BL & W - Size 13.0 1 $309.99 $309.99
Subtotal: $309.99
Miscellaneous Charges: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $31.98
Discounts: $0.00
Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed: $0.00
Total: $341.97

OH YEAH BABY!!! I STILL GOT'EM FO THE LO!!!! JUST GOT THIS BABY IN!!!

good luck everyone! i got my pair earlier today and i'm dissapointed with the suede/nubuck on the 17's...very scratched up and scuffed, anybodyelse's pair have the same problems?

Eastbay is sold out of all sizes. I knew the hype would be too much. Even size 7.5, 17, and 18 weren't safe.
laugh.gif

Goodluck to everyone.
I could have had a pair or two held for me but I dont want em.

I like the VI's and XVII aint bad but nah. Not for $310+

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Is it recommended to go a .5 size bigger because of the XVII's?
im usually an 11 and got an 11 vi and wish i got a 10.5 so it depends. i would just get your normal size

Back
Top Bottom