Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I told ya these would be OFF THE CHAIN AND GOING FOR MAD LOOT IN YEARS TO COME

These sold mainly for the Carmines, there will be mad XVIIs on eBay in the coming weeks.

i'd take a pair of 17s no problem. They don't seem bad in my opinion, they look like good ballin shoes. Just need a size 8....hopefully there will be some up for sale for a good price.

believe me, I would too. But there are hotter colorways that could have been chosen.

im not copping this pack because of funds and the XVIIs
so im going to buy the pack with the hares mainly because of the XVIs
do you guys think ill be able to trade the hares for carmines without extra cash?

why is it that when you go to swoosh on the non flash site they have the II/XXI pack for reg price??

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

why is it that when you go to swoosh on the non flash site they have the II/XXI pack for reg price??

Didn't hear the news!?! We paying full price for the packages... Its a sad state of affairs.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

who cares about the price in the future.
LOTS OF people......especially.....I think theyre called....ummm....resellers...

Junes CDP is twice as hot...no joke...two jammin kicks....come one....itll be twice the hype..im ready...can prepay at FA with no prob...perks of fam workingthere!!!

Niketalk be beastin over some J's. This site is the sole reason why i can't get the good new release countdown packs online. Meanwhile I walk my Aright to the mall and only see 4 people or less slowly walking to get them. For an easy cop.

All u people depending on NDC, don't count on it. Wouldn't be surprised if they run out of stock faster than eastbay.

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

gescobe you just killed my day

sorry dude. This info about not being able to use discounts on swoosh is kinda old. there is even a thread on NT somewhere.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

who cares about the price in the future.
LOTS OF people......especially.....I think theyre called....ummm....resellers...

Dude go to ISS, seriously.

Originally Posted by dlee286

how many pairs are we allowed to buy from NDC?

NDC is only allowing 1 pair per customer. this is what I was told today over the phone. should make things a little less crazy.

Back
Top Bottom