Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

2jfgdy1.jpg

ztc60k.jpg

cnt really complain about them tgey are really nice

Originally Posted by ankles2008

got to footlocker about 6:10am, there were like 10 heads they had one pair of each from size 8 to 11.5 i got the last pair size 8. the girl a head of me took the 8.5 which i could have fit into but i relly needed a nine. its all good though just glad i got one.

why do people get shoes that dont fit them? i mean how can you go 1 whole size down??? that doesnt make sense? i assume its to trade later or something butthen there goes the size for that one poor sap who does want that size....wow JB definitely screwed people again....just produce more...each store should getAT LEAST 20 packs....thats just my opinion...probably wishful thinking.

Man this post took off since yesterday morning
eek.gif

I actually got up early for this one, NT hype had me a tad apprehensive...I was the 2nd guy at the mall, only about 5 showed up before the spot opened. My dudelet me in first and I really wished I had a CC to cop a few but I got my 10.5 and went home...too bad before I got a detailed look (I once-overed them in thestore) at them my GF went through my phone and got pissed and left...with my 17/6 in her trunk
mad.gif

She better pray her better sense took over IMMEDIATELY after dipping from the spot...no hype hear though I might try and catch a 2nd round of these...I coppedfor the 17 needed in my collection and the Carmines are just what I expected. Nothing special (to me) but very appreciated as a DS, wearable OG color of theVI...now I just gotta get my 14/9 off layaway and find a CDP 2 for a decent amount of coin...COME ON 16/7 ! ! !
smokin.gif

called eastbay at about 945pm (cali time) and was able to get 2 pairs, a sz. 9 and 10..guess some of yall credit cards didnt go through, heres the thing, iasked the dude if he could see if a few people's credit cards didnt go through and he said ALOT didnt, so i managed to pick up to pairs!..

also got another pair at my home store FOOTLOCKER!..great to work for the company!

^^ NO Marketing of any sort here !!

Also, people buy cuz its a shame and waste if you queued and ended up w/ nuthing ya know.

so after waiting up all night lastnight with no luck i finally went to sleep at about 4-430 a.m. and set the alarm for 7 30, when it went off i seriouslyalmost just gave up and went back to sleep. i figured i would give it a shot and ran all over from place to place looking for my size 12. or whatever reason alot of places here in LA didnt get them in a 12 at all (supposedly WSS as a company only got up to a 10) anyways at the end of the morning i ended up with 4packs total. They were definitely out there, just had to be on it this morning is all. Wanted 2 packs to keep for myself, only ended up with 1 pack in a 12 buti got an 11.5 too so ima check to see if those fit. the other couple im definitely gonna flip to help cover the costs. I hope everyone that really wanted themended up getting them.

so i got mine, and the Carmines are amazing-- better than expected...the 17s fit a bit tight--anyone else feel that--the 17s aren't so hot--but nice tohave a pair:smile:

Carmines look amazing, but I just can't shell out that much cash for hot releases paired with something that I don't want. Hopefully other OG VIcolorways will release as individual pairs down the road.

Originally Posted by vasweetz

I'm salty....
I have yet to find a store with any kid sizes below a 6
mad.gif
mad.gif
are you serious?..........every store ive been to in da bay has kids size......my lady just got a 5.5.......

The Finishline and Footaction at my mall both did pre orders and sold out, and by the time I headed over to the Footlocker everything they had

was gone
smh.gif

I wasn't really trippin that I didn't get them cause thats $310 I didn't spend, but what pissed me off was that I was there since 6:30 am waiting

at Finishline, only to be told they didn't have any cause they did pre orders, witch I thought they couldn't do anymore. Then I go over to

Footaction and wait another hour before they open, and again they tell me the same thing. The messed up thing about it is that I was the

second person to get to the mall and I didn't come up with anything. If I would have just gone to Footlocker in the first place I would have

copped easily. I guess this serves as a lesson learned.

i was really looking forward to these 17's and my pair is atrocious. Dents in toebox, scratches , ashy areas

even the peel off sticker is crinkled. im dissapointed.

i just copped my pack and as soon as we walked in the parking lot outside the mall we see 3 dudes runnin with a countdown box wit hoods on nd we see dis 18year old kid on the ground....man im glad that wasnt me bt dat kid was pissed off nd tokin bout he gunna get he gunna get

People asking about spots in NYC, call the times square footlocker, i was told this morning that they got a ton of packs. so i would check there.

Back
Top Bottom