Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the quality on the pack that I got sucks, there's a small paint chipped on the midsole of the VI and some paint runoff and one of the XVII is scratched inthe toebox and the other one have a scuff on the side! SMH!

Very nice but I can't drop 300 on one shoe. I hate the xvii.

I hope everybody who wanted the pack got them.

just came back from Valley Fair Footlocker (Santa Clara, CA) and they still had a size 7.5 (and that's it for men size).

Originally Posted by integradr1

the quality on the pack that I got sucks, there's a small paint chipped on the midsole of the VI and some paint runoff and one of the XVII is scratched in the toebox and the other one have a scuff on the side! SMH!
YUP...dem scuffs on da sides of the 17s SUCK....
if anyone noticed 17s & 6s were made in different factories..17s were made at the Y3factory(early release overseas sellers spot, where they got busted) and the 6s at the LN3 factory...no wonder only the 17s, 16s & 4s are being seen early because the other half are being made at the LN3 factory...where"they" dont have access too.hint hint no pix of the HARES or 5s...
wink.gif

For the people that ordered early from Finishline, have you confirmed your order with them?

So.......I wake my wife up at 430am. You know she's already mad cause it's early and she's not getting the shoes.
tired.gif
We get to the mall before any of the stores even open and we're forced tolisten to this guy lying about how much money he makes off of selling Jordans, at the same time talking about how he had no money for the pack, so he had tobuy a kid's size to squeeze into. The Shoe City (don't love em) opens and the girl says they only have 3 pair to include the 12 that we want. We arethird in line. This loud old lady yells she needs a 12 and cuts us in line! Are you kidding me? Luckily, before my wife got ignorant on someone, the dudethat was first spoke up saying we were there first. While we were laughing about that and waiting in line to buy the one and only 12, the cashier says theynever had a 12.
mad.gif
Was pissed, but ended up getting 2 size 12s from adifferent mall.

Originally Posted by heels

For the people that ordered early from Finishline, have you confirmed your order with them?

Finishline.com is the worst order website when it comes to fulfilling. They always over sell if the shoe is in major demand. You often have to waitliterally 5 business days before it even ships. They don't really have a main warehouse. They just ship it out from wherever stores have the shoes. Andonce the store employee forgets to check what was sold online... they lag on it and then the order goes to another store to fulfill then it may never befulfilled and they sometimes don't even call you or email you.. I got my order for the Jordan i Barron canceled after 2 weeks i got one pair the other pairi called them and they said it won't be fulfilled so its going to be canceled. on the other hand. Niketown.com rarely fails

walked in to greenspoint mall(houston) just 30 mins ago walked out with a pack

fsr at all the stores

but all the "safe" malls in houston are sold out.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by integradr1

the quality on the pack that I got sucks, there's a small paint chipped on the midsole of the VI and some paint runoff and one of the XVII is scratched in the toebox and the other one have a scuff on the side! SMH!
YUP...dem scuffs on da sides of the 17s SUCK....
if anyone noticed 17s & 6s were made in different factories..17s were made at the Y3factory(early release overseas sellers spot, where they got busted) and the 6s at the LN3 factory...no wonder only the 17s, 16s & 4s are being seen early because the other half are being made at the LN3 factory...where "they" dont have access too.hint hint no pix of the HARES or 5s...
wink.gif

not really sure how true that is with the factory, but we have already seen the hares and the carmines were seen before the 17's they were packagedwith, and let's get pics of the 19's before the 5's...
wink.gif

I guess you do have a point that "they" don't have pics of the hares that I know of. Where did pics of the hares come from then?

those were pix from kixandthecity.com, not "air-randy nor marquesole". Y3 got busted if you noticed, 17s 16s, were up for sale before the Carminesand "HARES" which are no where to be found for sale. its more than that, this is a jist of the WHOLE PROBLEM..

I have a strong feeling FNL.com is not going to come through and it's going to be disastrous. I will have to pay resale value now

Word is FNL is going to have crazy stock for online come Monday. They wanted to push the retail stores first. This was told to me by a manager at a local FNL.So, if you didn't get it yet, Monday will be your best bet.

Earlier EB had all sizes to my knowledge.

to all who purchased off eastbay or finishline... don't be bummed you didn't order off of NDC and save $60 or so. $60 here and there really isn'tthat much when you think about it. especially when you are paying upwards of $200 anyways with the code. Be happy you don't have to pay $450 and up likethose crazy sites! I copped off of FNL for $310 and am not bummed about shelling out $60 more.

To all my friends thanks: JordansRMyCrack, OnlyRetroXi, OnlyRetroXi, uknowho85, Uzzle, KobeKilledIt, ElTouha, Wezdenzel, StrongMind3 p0tat0 5alad,fireflyandfia, MJshoefanatic, hypeNT500, S Dubl, and all those who posted on pages 41-46.Thanks For hangin out with ya boy it made the wait quite enjoyablewith your insightful comments and hillarious wit...I actually had fun hangin out by the computer at 1:30am. Thanks especially too
applause.jpg

gescobe
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024591460

2CABIN4LIFE code worked for me. 268 shipped

I already had my pair but i wanted to cop a pair for my bro's b-day...i got them for cheaper thanks to GESCOBE. Thanks Guys

$60 is alot to me bro. aint easy making money so the ppl who did get it with the discount, im sad to say im a sore loser

I did my first camp out for these. Me and my son, it was pretty fun, I'd do it again. Hardly any other people showed up, easy cop, even though I didn'tget my size. I will next time though (lesson learned). Glad to hear that some of you guys didn't end up empty handed.

I just cancelled my Finishline order. So, if you're looking for (2)sz10.5, there you go. Also, planning to cancel my NDC order sz10. So, good luck.
Come to my surprise, I'm able to get 2 packs sz10.5 easily from local store in Fresno. Drove around to check the line 2 hours before they opened. Only 3people. lining up. No hurry. Went to gym, got breakfast, went back, and BAM....5th in the line, and nobody buying sz10.5
smokin.gif
. Store opened half hour early. Got in, bought the 1st pack. Since nobodywaiting in line, I asked if I could get another pack. Sure thing. Went home happy
smile.gif
smile.gif

Very easy pick up. You might want to wait until Monday or Tuesday and check with FNL or even Eastbay before you pay reseller's price.
Next one will be the 16/7, and I might be
tired.gif
"hybernating" fora while.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

To all my friends thanks: JordansRMyCrack, OnlyRetroXi, OnlyRetroXi, uknowho85, Uzzle, KobeKilledIt, ElTouha, Wezdenzel, StrongMind3 p0tat0 5alad, fireflyandfia, MJshoefanatic, hypeNT500, S Dubl, and all those who posted on pages 41-46.Thanks For hangin out with ya boy it made the wait quite enjoyable with your insightful comments and hillarious wit...I actually had fun hangin out by the computer at 1:30am. Thanks especially too
applause.jpg

gescobe
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024591460

2CABIN4LIFE code worked for me. 268 shipped

I already had my pair but i wanted to cop a pair for my bro's b-day...i got them for cheaper thanks to GESCOBE. Thanks Guys

haha! Oh it was nothing! Congrats on gettin your pair(s) and stickin it through! See ya for the next release.

just copped the pack from gpoint mall in houston got a 12 no prob... also copped the 1's today without a problem

Back
Top Bottom