Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by vasweetz

I'm salty....
I have yet to find a store with any kid sizes below a 6
mad.gif
mad.gif
are you serious?..........every store ive been to in da bay has kids size......my lady just got a 5.5.......
That's nice...I live in VA...

same thing happened here.......all the finishline took pre-orders......some footactions did too.....so it was if you pre payed then u get ur pack if not thenwe are sold out........that sucks man......hopefully finishline.com goes through.....

cnt complain got my one pack... was gna get 2 but ... homeboy behind me really wnted to get the last sz 10 they had... so i was like whatever .....
despite the loss of cash feels good to help fellow shoehead....
i guess i can got cop me the 2/21 cdp just to keep me close to have the 1 to 23 collect...
wish me luck
good lookin shoes hot n xtra crispy!!!

Wasn't messin' around with this release. Copped a pack early and another today.

Looks like my 3rd pack is a no go since my dude got shut down but I'm happy with 2 pairs.

WHAT A DAY NT, GOT INTO THE MALL AT 730, STORE OPENED AT 9. SOLD MY SZ 11 TO DUDE IN FRONT OF ME, SO I SCOOPED A 10, THOUGHT MAYBE I COULD TADE. WELL, I CALLTHE STORE 45 MINS DOWN THE RD, AND THEY HAVE AN 11, BUT IT'S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, OH THE SPEEDING I DID. GOT THERE SWAPPED FOR AN 11, 6'S AREBEATIFUL, 17'S ARE TOO, BUT THE NUBUCK ON THE 17S HAS A FEW ROUGH SPOTS, BUT IM ROCKIN THEM AS WE SPEAK.

IM TYPING IN CAPS CUZ IM GEEEEEEEEEEEKED.

................AND NOW FOR THE 7/16S

UH OH.......

BTW, AFTER I CLEANED THE SUEDE ON THE 17S THEY ARE :
pimp.gif
W/O THE COVER

6S ARE PERFECT...........GRAIL STATUS
:SMOKIN AT BOTH OF THESE HAVIN LACE LOCKS, HAVEN'T UNTIED THE KNOT THEY CAME IN YET :
roll.gif

Easy buy for me and my friend. We reserved our pairs at Footlocker in Queen St in Toronto. The store only had 1 pack per size. Got my 8.5 and my buddy got his11. We were the first two people in the store when they opened at 10 am. If I am financially able to get the other packs, I would buy from this store. Themanager was cool and I didn't have to pre pay for them until I decided last Thursday to do so, just to be prudent. I am very happy with the VI. I find itto be of really high quality. I was also pleasantly surprised with the XVII. I like this pair better than the OG pairs, except for the coppers. But finally, Ihave a VI to add to my collection and for it to be one of my true grails - the carmines - make it more special.

Originally Posted by firered18

WHAT A DAY NT, GOT INTO THE MALL AT 730, STORE OPENED AT 9. SOLD MY SZ 11 TO DUDE IN FRONT OF ME, SO I SCOOPED A 10, THOUGHT MAYBE I COULD TADE. WELL, I CALL THE STORE 45 MINS DOWN THE RD, AND THEY HAVE AN 11, BUT IT'S FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, OH THE SPEEDING I DID. GOT THERE SWAPPED FOR AN 11, 6'S ARE BEATIFUL, 17'S ARE TOO, BUT THE NUBUCK ON THE 17S HAS A FEW ROUGH SPOTS, BUT IM ROCKIN THEM AS WE SPEAK.

IM TYPING IN CAPS CUZ IM GEEEEEEEEEEEKED.

................AND NOW FOR THE 7/16S

UH OH.......
My 17's have a rough spot tooon the right shoe....glad there black! barely noticeable.....oh and they fit SOOOOO tight!....damn near too small,gotta loosen the laces big time.

The Carmines are
pimp.gif
prob never wear em but once with this tee I koppedonline!

2 malls 5 stores, got all the ones I needed before 10am...
pimp.gif

Man, for anyone who cares or has been reading my previous posts...I was actually able to just cop a pair! Called around everywhere and nobody had a 13 left.ONe of the last stores I had left to call was Footaction who had one of the packages left. Dude said "yeah, some guy wanted me to hold them for him butjust called about 45 mins ago and said he didn't want em, you got lucky man"

SURE DID. SO HYPE!!!!!

What a GREAT DAY to be a NIKE employee..Greenland didnt Come throu, No Discount on swoosh so me and a couple of employees decided to Drive fron NASHVILLE toMEMPHIS employees store for the first time to get em for 50% percent..got there around 4am chilled in the car till the gates opened at 6am...Employee Line wasnot bad at all..Got in at 8am and GUESS what i seen FIRE RED SPIZIKE FOR 90$ ..DAMN GOT em in my size, i wish they had the bag to go with em but its cool..ThenGrab The PACKS!!! Me and my Co workers got em walked strait to the Whip and Dipped to Nashville..WHAT A GREAT DAY>>>
pimp.gif

Wow is all I gotta say! I scooped one pair online lastnight via FNL.com. Tried Eastgay and that was a straight disaster! Never again!!! Got up early andheaded to Newpark Mall here in NorCal. Security guard immediately tells me that Champs is sold out and that Footlocker opens @ 8. Walked upstairs, sawseveral people and asked 'Any of you coppin' a sz 13?'. One of them says, 'They got a 13 still @ Champs!'. Walked over and asked theladies @ the counter. 'What size?'. 13 please. 'Wow, we have one left!'. Walked out and headed downstairs to Finishline where my boy had a13 on lock! All in all, a great 12 hrs!
Wish I could've got the 20% off on NDC. I will definitely try for the next pack!
peace and congrats to everyone who got theirs!
P

Man i jus pulled the Carmines out of each of my packs...Man they are al great quality i mean icey as anything...The 17s look great as well...This was the bestpack by far i hope JB can keep this quailty up

Glad to see a lot more people happy and getting a pack than hearing bad stories. I couldn't get my pack due to registration for my kids school. Took allthe extra cash I had for this pack. Oh well i guess I have to pay extra down the line. I can;t complain my kids education is far more important than somekicks. Again just glad to reading success stories for a decent release.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

dammit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im in long island for the weekend and these are gone everywhere

no size 9 or 9.5 for me. i guess these are really common sizes.
eyes.gif
for everyone else who got theyre pair... congrats and i hate u all
laugh.gif

watever, im still gonna look for my pairs.

the hunt is on

these are the times when living in NYC and long island are wack

did you try Roosevelt Field Mall. I wasnt in LI this time but usually they are a good look

CHEcK THIS OUT

MY FOotaction gives ten $ Gift card for every hundred you spend. So I got a 20$ gift card, then he gave me a 10$ coupon......and he said...." YOU can knowget your xx3s from us next week for under 150$." I WAS LIKE, damn you know how to get a customer to return huh? He said, yea gold star members only!!!!

So yall should get that...ask the manager...maybe its just my dude at his store...but anyways...i got 30$ ......and he hooked me up on friends andfamily....30% of CDP shorts!!!!!

Love both of my shoes...wish the 17s were made of better quality...its pretty *!*+*%...but oh well...next week and then next month IS GONNA BE FIRE!!!!!

About to just take the L.........both of my connects fronted real f'n hard on me. If I would have known that then I would have gotten up early. I'm sotight right now I am seeing red. And I am not paying $400 for the pack when all I really wanted was the carmines......And even now if I just wanted to get themthey are charging $300 for them alone.
smh.gif

POST SUMMARY:
Got hosed again (eastbay, ndc, finishline, local spots, everybody). If I can't get up at a decent time and pick up at the mall or cop easily online,I'm not messing with shoes no more. All this %%%%%!## is killing my love for kicks. And DEF won't be buying any more new releases from JB AT ALL...

Went through all the mess last night that everybody else did online. Congrats to those who got them.

So I set my alarm for the morning. Got up at 630. Went to a local spot that I have NEVER had a problem getting kicks from just before 7. Was about 8 in line(all 7 smaller than me, and all different sizes). They had like 12+ pairs. Then when I get inside they tell me they only got up to a 10 left and 10.5 was thebiggest they got period. (what he meant was, we employees already got all of ours, so your size is done) I'm a 13, so I kicked rocks. Could have copped asmaller size to re-sell, but I always think about that dude that couldn't get his size because some ++*!%%% (that couldn't POSSIBLY fit it) bought hissize, just to make a couple of bucks. AND I've been that dude, so I don't do it. Almost got into a little altercation with a group of little re-sellermidgets. When I lined up there were 2, then somehow they grew to 5. But it turned out to be all wood.
The FL employees I talked to said they were opening at 9 (1 hour early), so I figure that might be an option. Well they ended up opening at 7, so I got hosedthere too. I'm pretty much done with JB. I have a feeling that if people only bought their actual size (and not 8 pairs), people could get what they need.If they don't have your size, why not just try somewhere else? But, what do I know? And I refuse to pay over retail for JB stuff anymore. Re-sellers BEDAMNED! LOL

Peace...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

exaggeration. if you look you will find, especially if you are in a larger market.

It was kinda crazy this morning at The Boulevard Mall (Vegas), doors opened at 9ish and everyone speed walked/ ran to Footlocker and Footaction but every storewas pretty much sold out before opening (real shady). So I went to Fashion Show, surprisingly there was only one person there.

So I got my sz10, they are pretty nice but not worth the money and the chase. This will be my last Jordan shoe purchase, my love for these things are gone...

Back
Top Bottom