Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Someone please tell me about 6/17 pack's...

Are there any diffrense between Carmine's boy's shoes and men's shoes.?

Is it the same quilaty or not.?

Living in Denmark and we dont get them here, so its hard for me to compair them and useing a size 7 wich is the highest size in boy's and lowest inmen's size's.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by maluah

I just cancelled my Finishline order. So, if you're looking for (2) sz10.5, there you go. Also, planning to cancel my NDC order sz10. So, good luck.
Come to my surprise, I'm able to get 2 packs sz10.5 easily from local store in Fresno. Drove around to check the line 2 hours before they opened. Only 3 people. lining up. No hurry. Went to gym, got breakfast, went back, and BAM....5th in the line, and nobody buying sz10.5
smokin.gif
. Store opened half hour early. Got in, bought the 1st pack. Since nobody waiting in line, I asked if I could get another pack. Sure thing. Went home happy
smile.gif
smile.gif

Very easy pick up. You might want to wait until Monday or Tuesday and check with FNL or even Eastbay before you pay reseller's price.
Next one will be the 16/7, and I might be
tired.gif
"hybernating" for a while.

get on the phone whoever needs it.....
or check the website periodically throughout the day/next coming days.

I am so happy I just picked up a size 13...............................

is what I would have said if I didnt wear a size 8. Oh well at least I can look at the size 13 and think about what could have been, at least until someonetakes them off my hands (PMs welcomed)

yeah this is the first jordan i went through the whole ordeal

DMP, eastbay=NO
CDP X/XIII FNL.com=NO
NDC=no(didn't realize til now you had to refresh the link til you got through)
MARS IV, fire red V's at FTL and FL at serramonte=NO
stealth XX3's at FTL tanforan=FO' sho! also at shoe palace

but with this pack i did all of the above.
eastbay=maybe till they aprove my payment
NDC=no but i know better for the future also cop with a discount
FNL.com=NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
serramonte=NO next time i'll preorder or get a band
ebay=alway comes through but with a $$$$$
tanforan=yeah! and i know where to enter to get inside without looking for a line outside.

i never messed with a reseller store maybe cuz ebay is the same way. i learned alot doing this for my first VI's. staying up with you guys to wait for ndcwas coo i thought i was gonna have to wait til 6am for real. sorry to hear those that have to mess with shady stores that are blank with their inventory orsell to their employees first. i guess you just have to get their earlier and hope they still have your size. i had a game plan and fortunately i copped x3couldve been x4 but the hype in me died down and thought droppin a G for these is enough but i would really like a fourth pair of icey vi's

only shoe i see that will be hard to get will be the motorsport XX3 if these are still set to drop..........

Got 2 packs today at Stonewood mall in Downey around 9:00am.

Missed the online orders, Cerritos mall was sold out, when home not happy.

Before going in to work, I decided to stop by Stonewood for the heck of it. Champs salesperson was standing at the gate waiting for me. Got a pack for me andmy brother.

VIs are nice...

this release wasnt as hard as i thought it would be....it was rather easy copped my 2 pairs today showed up at the store 1 hour after it opened cuz i oversleptand i still copped no hype here in chicago

For all those that are concerned with their orders on FNL.com, just spoke with a customer service rep, she said that they keep some packs in a warehouse, whichare mainly for online orders, then they go to the stores when they run out. On Tuesday, since they are closed on Monday (which is really bad timing), they willbegin to look for everyones orders and start fufilling them. I suppose we can only keep our fingers crossed that over the weekend and on Monday no one takesour potential orders.

Call back Tuesday afternoon to make sure everything running smoothly, hope that helps.

^^i have heard of many stories when fnl doesnt fulfill the customers orders simply because they dont have the stock from the stores because the shoes are soldout
hopefully everyone that ordered from there gets there shoes
we also have sold through most of our stock and have less than 10 pairs left now
bring on the VII XVI

waited way too long for these..... and i was the only one, none of my spots got 12's so i headed to the mall-----foriegn territory

not a sole* until 6:45 for a 7 am opening. mysteriously champs who had 2 size 12's the night before only had one left and i was the first one in??? BS butheaded straght for FL for my other set. YES SIR CARMINEs!!!

Un-DS'd my Columbia XI's today went to the mall and most stores still had the packs. I couldn't force myself to pay $338 for one pair of VI's.I'm not that into kicks anymore lol I'm one step closer to beating my addiction!!

^^Same situation with me, NO ONE got a size 12. You got lucky, congrats, you're right Poofyo. Finishline is going to cave

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

To all my friends thanks: JordansRMyCrack, OnlyRetroXi, OnlyRetroXi, uknowho85, Uzzle, KobeKilledIt, ElTouha, Wezdenzel, StrongMind3 p0tat0 5alad, fireflyandfia, MJshoefanatic, hypeNT500, S Dubl, and all those who posted on pages 41-46.Thanks For hangin out with ya boy it made the wait quite enjoyable with your insightful comments and hillarious wit...I actually had fun hangin out by the computer at 1:30am. Thanks especially too
applause.jpg

gescobe
http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024591460

2CABIN4LIFE code worked for me. 268 shipped

I already had my pair but i wanted to cop a pair for my bro's b-day...i got them for cheaper thanks to GESCOBE. Thanks Guys

haha! Oh it was nothing! Congrats on gettin your pair(s) and stickin it through! See ya for the next release.

No problem dude. I had fun too. Hopefully we all copped off of NDC. I did. Next pack I hope we can get it off of fnl.com or eastbay(maybe not)

all im saying is this...this was FAR easier than the dmp, copping that was a nightmare, got me 4 pairs and i only paid $200 a pop wo0t

Got mine today..... Even though they are a half size to big for me(10.5) I'm hoping I can get a 10 on monday from FL then return the 10.5's to my otherspot... Both of these pairs are beautiful though!

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

wow these packs are all sold out everywhere. didn't take this hype that serious i don't remember the last jordan release that was this upbeat

exaggeration. if you look you will find, especially if you are in a larger market.
If you look you will definately find them....but for twice the price.

I just just got home after hitting 3 boroughs (NYC), calling every urban account in NYC and calling all major Niketown stores in the US...and still no luck. 2stores I called even said they had them in stock...one in BK and the other in Manhattan. Both times I get there and they say they dont have it or it was savedfor an employee. Even offered extra cash for the saved pair and no luck. Only mom and pop shops have them and theyre charging 300 a shoe which I refuse to pay.DMP Mania all over again...
tired.gif

got mines at Arden Fair Mall this morning with no problems at all. Meet and talk to a couple cool peeps in line. Picked up two more at a hidden spot in sac.There wasn't even a line lol..i just flipped one on craigslist.org for 5 bills. So today was a good day!!

Footlocker Serramonte allowed one pack per person.......Went around 8:30 am, got my size 10.5...... Cool!! I'm not sure if there are still some sizes leftat this time..

Originally Posted by fly1587

What a GREAT DAY to be a NIKE employee..Greenland didnt Come throu, No Discount on swoosh so me and a couple of employees decided to Drive fron NASHVILLE to MEMPHIS employees store for the first time to get em for 50% percent..got there around 4am chilled in the car till the gates opened at 6am...Employee Line was not bad at all..Got in at 8am and GUESS what i seen FIRE RED SPIZIKE FOR 90$ ..DAMN GOT em in my size, i wish they had the bag to go with em but its cool..Then Grab The PACKS!!! Me and my Co workers got em walked strait to the Whip and Dipped to Nashville..WHAT A GREAT DAY>>>
pimp.gif
u prolly seen me in there...not to bad of a crowd i was expecting and yea we got tha spikes in wednesday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom