Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

imo online is harder for hyped releases and online is easier for gr releases because of how easy it is

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Yo, Much respect to you dudes that order online. I don't know how ya'll do it. Waiting to see if the order went through and stuff like that. I would go crazy. I guess I'm lucky I live somewhere that the hype isn't that bad. I don't care how early I have to get up so I won't have to go the online route. But I hope you all get yours. This pack is great.

laugh.gif
thats wat im saying its monday andyou still dont know if you got them
laugh.gif
if this dont fall thru for you, you can FORGET about it unless you tryin to pay 450 and up
laugh.gif

Hmmm my order earlier was still awaiting for approval, now it says it's in process. Wonder if it'll ship out tomorrow from Eastbay.
smile.gif

i removed the insoles on my XVIIs and they dont fit snug anymore unless they have the lace cover on, i couldnt even wear the cover before
laugh.gif

im wearing dbl socks btw

What's the percentage that people have been screwed over by Eastbay? Could some of you guys explain? I'd curious about all this.

I got screwed when I ordered the x/xiii pack through eastbay. Well according to them it shipped out but when I never received it I called and they said thepost office lost it so I'm not sure if that blame is on eastbay. They didnt even offer me any sort of compensation like others here got though which pissedme off but oh well.

Man that's pretty serious there I must say! You did dispute it with your c.c. company right? All my orders have always had a UPS tracking info

Well I put it on my debit card and I called after 3 days of the day it was suppose to be delivered just incase it was a but late but they told me it was lostand they eastbay credited my card once I called. Since I knew things like this happen with eastbay I luckily got a pair on release day as a back up.

Yes just called Eastbay! My credit card has cleared and it'll be shipped out this morning
smile.gif
or I guess later today when everyone gets to work!

eastbay has always came through me when i actually get my order to go through. over this past few years its been finishline by far and away that i havewitnessed thats canceled the most orders.

nike.com just restocked a full size run of the air jordan countdown package 6's and the 17's i went to the club friday and when i came home they wasall gone one every web site i just used the code 2cabin4life and paid 269.70 with free shipping thanks for the info on the code and the packages going up onnike.com

^It crashed for a couple of minutes but I was able to place my order right now for a size 10. Total of $292 and next day shipping

wat code did you use to knock the price it down? Cause I tried to use the "2cabin4life" but it said I could not use it for this order!

In for 1! $248 shipped. Had to clear my cache for the FSR to show up though...
A lot of people are gonna be pissed when they wake up and realize they missed out on this.

Thanks, just ordered my 2nd pair from NDC and I used the code and I got it for 248 shipped!!!! Good looking out on the code man!!!! Hope it goes through.

Back
Top Bottom