Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

i think that jb messed up the 17's soooooo bad going with suede.
they shoulda left them alone nd kept it how is was.

yeah i hate this suede bs. so far every pack has had a shoe with sude in it if i'm not mistaken correct? I'm thinking they will continue thatpatter and (omg i hate to think this) but i'm thinking that the 11/12 pack will have one of the shoes suede! grossssssssss! I HOPE TO GOD I AMWRONG!!!!!!!
sick.gif

For some reason everytime I click order inquiry on FNL.com it doesn't show anything. I was wanting to check the status of my order.

Damn I go to the beach for a weekend come back to see 70+ pages. I got my shoes on Saturday. It was a easy release, but this is coming from a personwho was at the mall since 6 am and DTLR didnt open to 9 am(thank you ma), but nonetheless Im glad I went that early, cause 30 min after I got there like 6 or 7people showed up and they only had one per size. Im mad how one of my 17s were ashy on the toebox, but I fixed it a little bit so im good now

to all tha ordered from FNL.com, do any of you have the processing without the "*" ? I feel like this is a bad sign.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

as for the carmines well i couldnt be happier. i taped the bottoms with clear industrial tape so that they dont yellow. i recommend you guys do this too. when you guys decide to take the tape off just get a wet napkin with rubbing alcohol to remove the stickyness from the bottom. the only flaw in taping the bottoms is they are slippery on hardwood or tile flooring and they squeak, but ill take that over yellowing anyday.

one question has anyone noticed that on the box the X's have that part on the toe box that only the samples have? yall know the part that mike had changed at the end because according to gentry he like a "clean toebox"?

noo waay....glue goo on the bottom? heelll na...ill do silicone , zip lock, and towel
where can i find silicone packets....and do they really work?

thats why you use rubbing alcohol to reomove the glue goo anyways its better than yellow soles imo

anyway can anyone answer my question about the X's?

this is my first pair of vi's so idk how icy they should be. everyones elses have a tint of yellow to them?

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

this is my first pair of vi's so idk how icy they should be. everyones elses have a tint of yellow to them?

true, the carmines dont have that blue tint like others
for example, the retro v that came out lately

yeah my black v's where almost blue they where so icy. when i took the vi's out of the box i didn't know what to think
eyes.gif

318886799.jpg

Pretty happy with the VI's considering how JB usually butchers a shoe, XVII's eh I can do with out.

Was taking some pics for auctions tonight so I had everything out and here's a good comparison on the DMP soles and the Carmines.

318895564.jpg

318895557.jpg

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

yeah i hate this suede bs. so far every pack has had a shoe with sude in it if i'm not mistaken correct? I'm thinking they will continue that patter and (omg i hate to think this) but i'm thinking that the 11/12 pack will have one of the shoes suede! grossssssssss! I HOPE TO GOD I AM WRONG!!!!!!!
sick.gif
it wouldn't be HORRIBLE considering the nubuck XIIs are easily one of my fav XIIs OGs or not. i still regret selling a pair and will hopefully beable to pick up a pair after i flip a few packages.

blah!

im tryin to break in my XVIIs and stretch them a lil then buy some cleaner for them before i wear them
my VIs were good to go right out the box
im rockin em tomorrow to school since no one here in sneakerhead but me lol

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

On everything, if I ever found out my son busted a girl's lip on purpose because she stepped on his shoes, I would kick his sorry, pathetic tail, and then wonder how I didn't raise him better than that.

Disgusting.

And don't even think about the line 'You don't love your shoes as much as I love mine,' because that's not true at all. And it's not the issue. The issue is that I respect people, including women, enough to know that when you wear shoes at a club, they get stepped on.

Bet if Kimbo Slice stepped on your shoes at the club, bet you don't elbow him in the mouth.
Thats true...Exactly true....these 12 years olds have no respect for life.....how can you slap a girl for stepping on your shoes....what a freakingthug man!!!
Your fault for wearing CARMINES to a party.......Laughing at this kid...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

as for the carmines well i couldnt be happier. i taped the bottoms with clear industrial tape so that they dont yellow. i recommend you guys do this too. when you guys decide to take the tape off just get a wet napkin with rubbing alcohol to remove the stickyness from the bottom. the only flaw in taping the bottoms is they are slippery on hardwood or tile flooring and they squeak, but ill take that over yellowing anyday.

one question has anyone noticed that on the box the X's have that part on the toe box that only the samples have? yall know the part that mike had changed at the end because according to gentry he like a "clean toebox"?

noo waay....glue goo on the bottom? heelll na...ill do silicone , zip lock, and towel
where can i find silicone packets....and do they really work?

thats why you use rubbing alcohol to reomove the glue goo anyways its better than yellow soles imo

anyway can anyone answer my question about the X's?
Rubbing alcohol on rubber ice
smh.gif

Yo, whats good everybody I purchased my 17/6 Package on Finishline around 11:40 size 13. I read some people saying they got confirmations of them being readyto ship or something of that nature. I checked earlier today to see whats good with my shoes and when I typed in my order number it says no history. Anybodyknow whats good with this. I'm definitely going to call tomorrow to see whats good. I will be really upset if I'm not able to get these but I thinkI'm good considering the money for the shoes have been taken out my account. I should have copped 2 pairs cause the prices on Ebay are ridiculous, now theyare going for like $450 now. These will be going for DMPs prices in a couple of years.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

yeah i hate this suede bs. so far every pack has had a shoe with sude in it if i'm not mistaken correct? I'm thinking they will continue that patter and (omg i hate to think this) but i'm thinking that the 11/12 pack will have one of the shoes suede! grossssssssss! I HOPE TO GOD I AM WRONG!!!!!!!
sick.gif
it wouldn't be HORRIBLE considering the nubuck XIIs are easily one of my fav XIIs OGs or not. i still regret selling a pair and will hopefully be able to pick up a pair after i flip a few packages.

blah!

Yeah but dude... SUEDE taxis???????? nasty eeww yuck yuck yuck. and suede bred 11s? no thank you!

Yo, Much respect to you dudes that order online. I don't know how ya'll do it. Waiting to see if the order went through and stuff like that. I would gocrazy. I guess I'm lucky I live somewhere that the hype isn't that bad. I don't care how early I have to get up so I won't have to go theonline route. But I hope you all get yours. This pack is great.

Back
Top Bottom