Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

oh man i started watching I Am Legend ON Demand and i just refreshed ndc and there they were.. but already sold out.. damn im bummed... guess ima try in the am

Hopefully everything goes alright. Got 1 pair with the discount codes, and ordered each Armed Forces Jordan 1's. THANKS and good night.

I think the people that ordered 2 pairs might get their's canceled. I've seen it before.

Originally Posted by suge67

Originally Posted by marcgrat

i got two confirmation emails...man im gonna be heated if i only get the first order..because i didnt see the promo code..

you should call and cancel the one without the discount

the problem is the one i order with the discount is size 14 and the one i ordered without the discount is size 13 which is my size...i guess ill see how itplays out. if anything ill return everything if i dont get one for 248

UNBELIEVABLE.

Missed out on Finishline, Eastbay, and NDC. WHY do they put the shoes up at the dumbest random times?

Thanks to everyone who bum rushed these sites. I thought NDC would be 5 AM EST. NOPE! 4:40! Thanks, NDC!!

Once again, JB doesn't make enough to go around, people get strung out on hype and snatch up what IS released, and there are again many people left out.

All over shoes. Can't even buy shoes anymore.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Missed out on the eastbay release at 9PST but was able to buy it on NDC for retail (forgot to use the code). Good night NT.

Wow man you guys are hardcore! Copped mine almost 5 hours ago from eastbay
smile.gif
Passed out and just woke up not too long ago just to check things out. I'mgoing to swing down to champs later in a couple hours to see what it's like down there.

man and it really sucks cause this past week they took the discount away on the packs for Nike Employees on Swoosh.. I had a 8 in cart then it says sitemaintainence... $*#@ Nike right now

Originally Posted by ricerocket11

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing a page with a search for "jordan"

Exactly what I was doing AND after they were available with the link provided (thx btw), I still tried it and they never showed up for me. SO........what'sthe secret? I bet it has something to do with accessing the non-flash site.

For all of you guys that are worried about ordering 2 pairs just do what I do. Send one to yourself and send the other pair to your parents, girlfriend,friend, ANYONE but yourself. I have been doing it for years. I even did it with the CDP on swoosh when we actually got the discount. Even use my own CC forboth orders. all that matters is where it is sent.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ricerocket11

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing a page with a search for "jordan"

Exactly what I was doing AND after they were available with the link provided (thx btw), I still tried it and they never showed up for me. SO........what's the secret? I bet it has something to do with accessing the non-flash site.
What I have always done is logout and then log back in. I usually just stay logged out but I type in my user name and my PW in the boxes. Whensomeone posts that they are up on swoosh I log in and BAM!!! they are up. Order my 2 pair and go to bed. Try logging out and logging back in and see if itworks.

Back
Top Bottom