Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn my body's all funky from staying up hella late and waking up early just to drive around and stress over this.....

bring on the motorsport xx3's!!!!!

got 1 from NDC for 268 shipped.
got 1 from footlocker
got 1 from niketown SF

waited about 25 minutes...im happy with the results...got a nice supply of my favorite jordan of all time...

only downside to this release is now im stuck with 3 pairs of these 17's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

So cal report. How's NTLA?
All NTLA pairs are accounted for, they passed on wristband on thursday for people in line, thus these people with the wristband just have to come in today and pick it up

those kids must have NO LIFE..and if you older than 18 camping out that far in advance..it applies to you too
roll.gif
You Only camp for the Wristband The Thursday Morning before released day after you receive your band you go home and comeback RD with your wristbandand pick up you reserved Pair.

picked up mine about 9, no one was there, the cortana mall in baton rouge has 4 stores with them and they have barely sold any, so if you need a pair hollathey are $338 with tax

oh and the 17's are the worst shoe i own now, multiple scratches on the suede and they fit really tight for a size 12, the lenght is fine but the height isway tight

FINALLY!!!! I COPPED..... I MISSED EASTBAY,FINISHLINE,AND NDC..... WENT TO MY DTLR 1ST IN LINE THAY COME TO THE DOOR ONLY HAD KID SIZES..... FOOTLOCKER HAD 21PAIRS ALL RESERVED FOR EMPLOYEES... THEN I ENDED UP IN SPORTS ZONE WHERE I GOT THE LAST PACKAGE!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

easy cop for me. went to the footlocker at the mall i work at, waited in line with about 3 people, chatted it up about shoes for a minute then went in andcopped the size 11 that was on hold for me. today has been good so far.

Originally Posted by trilltiger

oh and the 17's are the worst shoe i own now, multiple scratches on the suede and they fit really tight for a size 12, the lenght is fine but the height is way tight

looks like some people got bad pairs. my XVII's are perfect. very pleased with the quality. you're right, the length is fine. what makes themdifferent is that they do fit narrow. just a heads up to people who haven't gotten their pack yet.

stayed online at niketown for about 5 1/2 hrs. first one online but i didnt knew that my local niketown were giving out numbered cards prior to the release...waited for the people that had cards to get their shoes first... but with a little luck on my side i copped the last 12! i say it was worth it! Oh! Congrats toeveryone who copped a pack... and to those who got screwed by eastbay...hope you guys get yours as well...Good Luck!!! BTW... those 17s are nicer in personthan in the pics!

*CAUTION* When removing the blue film from the back to the 17s be very careful. Apparently it was painted and when I removed the film some ofthe paint came off.
mad.gif

Got mine, no line $310 no tax(Minneapolis no tax on shoes)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

XVII look like they been through hell & back.
VI are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I called eastbay and confirmed my order. I WILL BE RECEIVING THEM BY FRIDAY.. Dammm I LOVE EASTBAY.

Waited in line since 6:00 AM at Niketown, and they didn't have my damn size (13!!!)... guess you win some and lose some... now i have to pay rape internetprices

I've got my pack in hand and I've gotta say, these suede/nubuck/whatever 17's are a bigger disappointment than I could have imagined (and Ididn't think much of them to start with). The toebox has major dents in it!
mad.gif
I will definitely be reconsidering my strategy to buy packs when I don't like 1 of the pairs.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by blco02

Congrats to those that scored them from NDC with the discount code.

laugh.gif

doods were talking about getting sleepy and their gf telling them to go to bed..and bam in less than 10 min all were accounted for.

Paying way below retail
pimp.gif

what was the price after the ndc discount?

$248. glad i was able to cop a 2nd pack this morning no problem. after the whole NDC deal though i hated paying retail but it's whatever, i got my 2 packs and i'm happy. easiest cop in a while actually. woke up at 8, hit up the mall, out by 830 w/ the last 11. nwo time for some much needed sleep....

blah!

oh hell nah %!% were was i when this happen
smh.gif
thats almost 100 i could stillhave........yes im a cheap *##

Just got the call from Eastbay, this was the gist... We regret to inform you... that your pack is dead! The order number we gave you was just to make you feelbetter about our site crashing at midnight. Thanks and shop with us again....hahahahaha sucka!

Thank God for NDC! NDC has always come through in the crunch. And I saved 20%.. take that Eastbay!

Been Camping out since 11 last nite. I could have came later and still would have had the same result. I'm just happy I got the last sz 9. Yea, this packwas somewhat hyped. Not that much heads in line at the beginning at least. Copped at Champs. THE VIs ARE JUST CRAZY!
pimp.gif
I'm cool with the XVIIs though, pretty snug fit. I'm not sure if I couldlast half a day with them on. I'ma keep them DS until I get a good offer on em. LOVE THE VIs

some comparisons.

other than minor differences in perforations, lace locks, material for the tongue, and the obvious nike air/jumpman switch...these look pretty close...im happywith em...
2518276013_9d8f0e3cff_o.jpg

2518275999_f336901f6e_o.jpg

2518275995_4c18fd8f43_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom