Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

how way less? outlet price is 129.99 with NO free shipping. comes to about 140+ tax for b grades after shipping. NDC is free shipping and 160+ tax. only a $20 difference.
I ordered a pair and they weren't B-grades. Hey, $20 bucks saved may not be alot to you but it's a heck of alot to me.

how way less? outlet price is 129.99 with NO free shipping. comes to about 140+ tax for b grades after shipping. NDC is free shipping and 160+ tax. only a $20 difference.

I ordered a pair and they weren't B-grades. Hey, $20 bucks saved may not be alot to you but it's a heck of alot to me.

...misses days when BGrades were $59.99 at outlets :smh:

i keep missing the restocks
mean.gif
 I feel your pain.....

anybody's pair from restock ship or "in process" yet? mine still say submitted. :smh:.

Mine shipped today as well! Passed these up a couple times already, had to get em this time around. Anyone else order them .5 size smaller? Been hearing they run big. 

IDK If they fit like the VIs then either my size for VIs is a half size smaller(than most other jordans) and I got a half size lower than that or these shoes are really big and I had to got a whole size down. (Yah I am normally an 11.5 but needed a 10.5 for the VIs)
So I ordered a 10.5 in these. I remember reading on NT that someone went a half size down and it still fit large. A half size should be good for most

IDK If they fit like the VIs then either my size for VIs is a half size smaller(than most other jordans) and I got a half size lower than that or these shoes are really big and I had to got a whole size down. (Yah I am normally an 11.5 but needed a 10.5 for the VIs)
So I ordered a 10.5 in these. I remember reading on NT that someone went a half size down and it still fit large. A half size should be good for most
Damn so you went a whole size down for these Raptor 7's? I ordered mine a half size smaller. They are coming in Thursday, so we'll see but I think it'll be good. 

Damn so you went a whole size down for these Raptor 7's? I ordered mine a half size smaller. They are coming in Thursday, so we'll see but I think it'll be good. 
You'll be good. My feet are long but not very wide. I like my shoes too tight. 11.5 for jordans and 11 for Dunks have usually been good. But last two years of releases I have gone down a half size for jordans.

My range of shoe size stems from my long/thin feet. (Fire Red IVs, Oly VIs, and these I grabbed in size 10.5). I got all the other 2012 kicks in 11 though. If you have wider feet you should be fine

in b4 some idiot tells me I dont know my shoe size.

Last edited:
I wear these a a good bit. Very durable, and compliments my Olympics great. To be honest those 2 are the only 7's that matter (tears up looking at hare 7's and side eyes 2011 Boudreaux)

Should I sell my size 13 charcoal 7's for $150? They are deadstock condition, including the box and the receipt. They have only been worn about 4 times in all honesty. I feel like I'm taking a loss. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Should I sell my size 13 charcoal 7's for $150? They are deadstock condition, including the box and the receipt. They have only been worn about 4 times in all honesty. I feel like I'm taking a loss. 

Never worn, never tried on, same condition as it left the factory = deadstock

"worn about 4 times in all honesty" = used

Back
Top Bottom