Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

. Out of stock.
Yep, hope whoever got it, actually gets it. I ordered the red/wht and obsidian xii's last week and they canceled both. They said "a store may have put them up in stock mistakenly". Credit still tied op on my amex. :smh:

So being that the 7 is being hit hard this year, any knowledge of these being released in remastered form this year?

My '12 pair still holding up strong! Surprised these aren't coming back "remastered" this year

They're not rereleasing.
Is that confirmed? Also is there any word on the Olympics? I know they didn't re realease the Olympic 6s but those weren't OG. The Olympic 7s were released the Summer of 92 for the dream team if I remember correctly so they are practically OG.

mine still look brand new 
nthat.gif

Is that confirmed? Also is there any word on the Olympics? I know they didn't re realease the Olympic 6s but those weren't OG. The Olympic 7s were released the Summer of 92 for the dream team if I remember correctly so they are practically OG.

Olympic 6's were released in 2000 and 2012 respectively, with a few changes. Olympic 7's are an OG colorway and Jordan wore them for the 92 Olympic games.

Olympic 6's were released in 2000 and 2012 respectively, with a few changes. Olympic 7's are an OG colorway and Jordan wore them for the 92 Olympic games.

Some of the leaked release lists have the Olympic VIIs on them but no date is confirmed, I haven't seen any info anywhere regarding the charcoals / raptors dropping this year.

My OP was basically just seeing if anybody else has heard or seen anything regarding a possible charcoal release this year... I feel the Olympic VII are without a doubt going to drop

Yeah I was making the comparison that they probably didn't re release the Olympic 6s last year because they weren't OG. That's why I'm hoping for the Olympic 7s this year because they are OG. Same goes for the charcoals. Just haven't seen a lot of news and info on them.

i heard these were releasing this year. i have 2 in a size 9 i was hoping to sell to put the money aside for them.

Betta cop those 7s tomorrow. That's the closest you'll get to these this year...

I'mma pass on the Martians. I might get the Hares or Bordeaux 7's and trade for Raptors. I don't see anyone trading Raptors for Martians.

Last edited:
The '12's are horrid.
I wouldn't say that the 2012s are holding up quite well still crisp suede isn't ashy and I wore mine a lot. Not OG shape but it's a good retro even if they released again which im pretty sure they won't id be passing im satisfied with the last release

I missed out on these so I just bought a pair. I had the 02s which I loved. A little disappointed in these. The misole colored paint is so shiny. And I don't really like the material

Back
Top Bottom